DJ Nuera RAM Records Competition Mix

finally on this !

i hope you win this, such a good mix mate. commented, favourite and all that.

Last edited:
Someone just commented on this mix saying "yo man listen to mine !!! its better !!!!! lol"

Now I dont care about winning, I just have to do better than this guy. Moar comments plz :teeth:

You got a link to his mix so we can all go type absolute drivvel over his so-called masterpeice?

You got a link to his mix so we can all go type absolute drivvel over his so-called masterpeice?

haha nah man appreciate the sentiment but I think more comments will help him out lol. You can comment on mine if you like, no drivel though if you dont mind :teeth:

this has got to be my favourite mix in the RAM comp out of the ones I've heard. I was really hoping to get an entry but I sent off my xone 92 to be fixed about 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it back...ARGHHHHH!!!

but ye this mix is huge! it seems really well thought out, not just random tunes. stand out mixes for me were probably timewarp vip >>> human future, deception >>> turbulence, gridlock remix >>> stomp >>> facade vip... maybe a few others as well but those stood out on this listen. I like the fuzziness in some places, shows it was done on the black stuff. and the EQing is immense the whole way through

oh ye and I've done that no problem >>> link to the past mix a few times as well, they go really well together

good luck mate! would be massive to get a slot on dnbtv!

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

actually I missed off gatekeeper >>> cause n effect, that mix is huge!

this has got to be my favourite mix in the RAM comp out of the ones I've heard. I was really hoping to get an entry but I sent off my xone 92 to be fixed about 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it back...ARGHHHHH!!!

but ye this mix is huge! it seems really well thought out, not just random tunes. stand out mixes for me were probably timewarp vip >>> human future, deception >>> turbulence, gridlock remix >>> stomp >>> facade vip... maybe a few others as well but those stood out on this listen. I like the fuzziness in some places, shows it was done on the black stuff. and the EQing is immense the whole way through

oh ye and I've done that no problem >>> link to the past mix a few times as well, they go really well together

good luck mate! would be massive to get a slot on dnbtv!

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

actually I missed off gatekeeper >>> cause n effect, that mix is huge!

Ahh cheers for the wicked feedback man, much appreciated!
Shame you couldnt get one in, there's still like a week left but it would be pretty tight!
Yeah you cant beat the crackle of old vinyl, some of my older RAM tunes have been BATTERED now so there showing a bit of wear and tear.
DNBTV would be sick, would love to have a go on there, fingers crossed eh!
Nice one again man :)

One week left on this, so I wanted try and get one last push for plays / favourites / comments etc.
Would be lovely if anyone could share on FB, twitter etc or drop a comment on mixcloud.
Cheers!
:)
x

This is a nice mix matthew kelly.

---------- Post added at 02:35 ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 ----------

You fucker! I do that mix with deception and gridlok!

Back
Top Bottom