DJ Nuera RAM Records Competition Mix

And I wish I had your hair :(
Thanks though! :D

:D I liked the bit where you listened to the mix.

Cheers bro! Thanks for the favourite and share as well man, much appreciated! :)

Yeah man, 30 minute mix only using RAM tracks!

Sound will give it a listen later, you've played most of my fav Ram tracks, shame you didnt get to fit Signal or X-Ray in tho

Sound will give it a listen later, you've played most of my fav Ram tracks, shame you didnt get to fit Signal or X-Ray in tho

Cheers bro! Yeah I was adamant I would get Signal in there somewhere but I ran out of time. Was bloody hard to pick which ones to play!

Amazing. Upload this also on SC please, so that we can download it! :)

Positive feedbacks incoming right after posting here.

GO NUERA, GO!!!

(ps: still rinsing your other mix to get an idea of a good EQing :))

Wicked Nuera, track list looks menthol. Gonna record my entry tonight, got turbulence >> deception in mine as well! Big up mayn

how long exactly are you mixing and on what? also mention external soundcards/interface blabla. sound too crisp quality wise, would love to have such a recording quality

Sexy time for me later

BOOOOOOOOOOM, god bless you Tony x

Nice mix man really enjoyed it

Cheers Scotty! Much appreciated man :)

Amazing. Upload this also on SC please, so that we can download it! :)

Positive feedbacks incoming right after posting here.

GO NUERA, GO!!!

(ps: still rinsing your other mix to get an idea of a good EQing :))

Cheers for the comment bro! As soon as the comps over i'll put it up, but cant before im afraid :(

Wicked Nuera, track list looks menthol. Gonna record my entry tonight, got turbulence >> deception in mine as well! Big up mayn

Cheers mate! Send me a link when its up!

Knew i should have copyrighted that space time>deception mix, been doing it for time

Ahh sorry dude! :( great minds think alike and all that Jazz though.

how long exactly are you mixing and on what? also mention external soundcards/interface blabla. sound too crisp quality wise, would love to have such a recording quality

Im using Vestax PDX2000's a Gemini CDJ203 and a Vestax PMC280. Then I transfer them over to my mac into Logic, add some gain and try and make it sound abit cleaner. No soundcard, just literally export as MP3 and memory stick to the MAC :)

EDIT: Its probably worth mentioning as well, this isnt something I threw together in a couple of hours, I have proper OCD when it comes to mixes if its not good enough it gets scrapped and I start again. Hence the reason I was up till 4am trying to get this right.

Last edited:
you'll win for sure, i'd be really suprised if theres a better mix. i don't have mac so is there another possibilty to make a mix sound more clean and kinda "mastered"? i'm thankful for any hints

you'll win for sure, i'd be really suprised if theres a better mix. i don't have mac so is there another possibilty to make a mix sound more clean and kinda "mastered"? i'm thankful for any hints

Ahh cheers dude! Fingers crossed :)
Im not sure if there's a way to do it without a MAC, ive never tried but im sure there's a way through Cubase or something. Maybe someone who's abit more technically minded than myself can shed some light!

I left you a comment on mixcloud, it's fuckin' banging! I might not always be to keen on the blend you're bringing in (meaning I probably wouldn't play the same tunes together as you do), but your skills are amazing. Perfect beatmatching, perfect EQing (in fact I dare to say I've never heard such a good EQing, at least comparable to best professional DJs out there). Good luck, I hope you'll win this! :)

I left you a comment on mixcloud, it's fuckin' banging! I might not always be to keen on the blend you're bringing in (meaning I probably wouldn't play the same tunes together as you do), but your skills are amazing. Perfect beatmatching, perfect EQing (in fact I dare to say I've never heard such a good EQing, at least comparable to best professional DJs out there). Good luck, I hope you'll win this! :)

Thank you man! Really appreciate it, EQ'ing is definitely the most underrated DJ tool in the world imo. If its done properly it can change the whole dynamic of a mix!

Massive mix mate! Completely put me off even attempting to put one together for it mind :teeth: Definitely one of the best I've heard so far!

Massive mix mate! Completely put me off even attempting to put one together for it mind :teeth: Definitely one of the best I've heard so far!

this, i can't even be bothered entering now. top mix man, will be well up there, quite like to see you on dnbtv, if i recall you seem to attempt to mate with the decks mid mix - give amc and nc-17 some competition for behind the deck antics

ps, that human future tune is ridic, thanks for introducing me too it

this, i can't even be bothered entering now. top mix man, will be well up there, quite like to see you on dnbtv, if i recall you seem to attempt to mate with the decks mid mix - give amc and nc-17 some competition for behind the deck antics

ps, that human future tune is ridic, thanks for introducing me too it

Ahh cheers guys, you're too kind. Sorry about putting you off :teeth: haha
I would love to be on DNBTV, weather I could mix inbetween throwing up with nerves, and fucking the table is another matter :D
Big ups!

Back
Top Bottom