DJ NUERA Outlook 2012 Competition Mix

hahaha thanks man! Fingers crossed :)

very enjoyable mix, wasnt sure how Tap Ho was going to pan out with Churub but you made it sound perfect, great selection through out

Thank geez! Yeah that Chubrub > Tap Ho usually seems to go down ok :D

following, and favourited. Will listen up when i get a chance

Big ups sir! Appreciate that :)
will give a listen later, tl looks nice as. And ye Cold sweat/vacuum is such a huuuuge 12

Nice one bro! You cant go wrong with putting any sort of Break tune in there IMO :D

Played the first 5 mins. Faved.

Any chance of a DL link? Never get enough of a chance to sit at my pc and listen... wanna chuck it pon' da' pod to listen to on the train!

Yeah course bro! Nice one for that, i'll get it on the upload when I get home from work and send it over :)
Big ups!

looks large as always, good luck with the comp man

Wicked, thanks alot man!

good luck witht the competition! one of the most skilled guys around here for sure, maybe you want to check out mine too ;)

cheers mate, listened and favourited yours as well!

are you entering the DNBTV comp too?

got mine uploaded if your interested, much better mix then my outlook one i think

Ahh thanks bro, appreciate that! Yeah i've thought about doing a D&BA one, might get on this weekend, will check yours out for sure!

QUOTE=Phat_Sam;1180839]DOOOOOOOOOOWNLOOOOOOOOOAD![/QUOTE]

Hahah sorry bro, my internet was being shit last night! Try this https://t.co/Alk4J8Aw

Let me know if it doesnt work! :)

have listened to this.

Would normally go into detail etc etc, but don't think you need as detailed a feedback as some users on here. massive mix, nice varied selection.

Lets hope you win the damn thing, I'm at outlook, tickets/flights booked, would be decent to see you spinning some vinyl there!

can't really fault this one, so I will end my post with some yellow man and his thumbs
:2thumbs:

have listened to this.

Would normally go into detail etc etc, but don't think you need as detailed a feedback as some users on here. massive mix, nice varied selection.

Lets hope you win the damn thing, I'm at outlook, tickets/flights booked, would be decent to see you spinning some vinyl there!

can't really fault this one, so I will end my post with some yellow man and his thumbs
:2thumbs:

Yeah that would be wicked man! Would absolutely love to play there, and it would be nice to meet some of the forum lot too!

Big ups yellow thumb man :D im at 42 favourites and 151 plays so far. Closes 2 weeks today so any more help is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom