DJ Nuera - October 2009

Good stuff, Biometrix - Chubrub was my favourite part, really enjoyed that. Be True - Beartrap also stood out.

If I'm honest Vapourise-Seen didn't work at all for me but apart from that everything was tight and right, big up.

had a listen to this yesterday

tight mix bruv, only bit i wasnt into was the mix with vapourise. you really need a triplet style tune to go over that but its hard to do without looking like a complete Andy C biter but what ya gonna do eh?

Other than that? Pretty faultless mix man....8.5/10

Props!

Good stuff, Biometrix - Chubrub was my favourite part, really enjoyed that. Be True - Beartrap also stood out.

If I'm honest Vapourise-Seen didn't work at all for me but apart from that everything was tight and right, big up.

Nice one Sam! Yeah alot of people have said about the Vapourise >> Seen mix listning back thats probably the bit I wasnt happy with myself tbh!

had a listen to this yesterday

tight mix bruv, only bit i wasnt into was the mix with vapourise. you really need a triplet style tune to go over that but its hard to do without looking like a complete Andy C biter but what ya gonna do eh?

Other than that? Pretty faultless mix man....8.5/10

Props!

Safe man nice one for checking it!! Now get your mix up eh ;)

nice mix man, decent selection and mixing was tight as well as eqing etc. solid throughout.
respect.

lets hope this saturday is no different!!

Quality mix man, beatmatching was solid, no errors that I recall.
Track selection was sweet, it's varied and there is songs there to chill you out and songs to get you moving.
Blends and mixes were good, really nice in places. Obviously know what tunes go together.
Overall a very good mix, I rest my case.

Cheers fellas thanks for downloading it! just got a CD deck so im experimenting with 3 deck mixing, more on that soon :D

Back
Top Bottom