DJ Nuera - November 2009

it certainly delivered mate. pure sickness all the way through. cant actually say anything negative about the mixing, sounded perfect to me.

highlights for included:

Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)
>> Shimon - Hush Hush
Lomax - Jungle FX
Interface - Get Lo :rinsed:

and everything from Deception onwards. pure dirt. loved how the last 2 tunes just rounded the set off nicely.

nice one Nuera! :D

it certainly delivered mate. pure sickness all the way through. cant actually say anything negative about the mixing, sounded perfect to me.

highlights for included:

Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)
>> Shimon - Hush Hush
Lomax - Jungle FX
Interface - Get Lo :rinsed:

and everything from Deception onwards. pure dirt. loved how the last 2 tunes just rounded the set off nicely.

nice one Nuera! :D

Cheers Pat, thanks for the feedback man! glad you enjoyed it :)

What cd deck you have??

cdj203_carac1.jpg

Got this one man, cheap and cheerful but it absolutely does the job!

Oooopsy only just got round to this, shall d/l for work tomorrow.

Thanks meight

xx

OOOO Arr t'anks for downloading me old chum :inlove:

off world and stigma was pretty mean man! im diggin the flow of this mix so far a lot. you should check out the mix i just posted up here. i am trying to wrap my head around 3 decking right now as well so its nice to hear someone else at a similiar stage in djing.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=89354

Cheers man, glad your liking it so far! Yup got yours on the download now, will check it and feedback ASAP! yeah 3 decking seems to be getting a bit easier, its just trying to keep everything in and doing the EQ's n all the same time can be a bit much! Guna keep cracking on tho, all about practice!

Safe Mr Spite! hope you like it man, you need to get another download up for real! :D

No probs bruv, yea I kna!!!!! In all fairness we've been a bit lazy this month, we've gone to do recordings and then forgotten to record etc etc tooooo many times lol!! Blazin and doing a mix is a bad combo at times.....but watch this space fella!!!

Back
Top Bottom