DJ NUERA - MAY THE FOOF BE WITH YOU

I'm downloading it now sugar plum, i'll let you know what I think when I've given it a listen.

Hope you dropped a machette sample in there somewhere!!
x x

wicked little mix matty bro, got me through doing my uni work nicely. you're beatmatching is spot on, solid stuff man. cool selection of tunes too, nicely varied for the masses. Some tasty mixes in there too, this being my fav..

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix)

Respectamundo bruvva!

wicked little mix matty bro, got me through doing my uni work nicely. you're beatmatching is spot on, solid stuff man. cool selection of tunes too, nicely varied for the masses. Some tasty mixes in there too, this being my fav..

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix)

Respectamundo bruvva!

Nice one for checking it out! VARIATION FOR THE NATION!!!! (y)
Glad you were feeling it bro, will be commenting on your newest mix extremely soon :)

this bit ...

Ed Rush & Optical - G Force Jesus
Misanthrop - Viperfish VIP
>>> Phantom Audio - Phantom Force (T-Power Remix)
Survival & Alix Perez - Storm Chaser
Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (Upbeats Remix)

WICKED!!!
had me skanking out in me office chair! nice one man!
serious business!

That was good :) Well done sugar!!

There were two bits i specially liked:
-there was a bit that sounded really pretty and then went grimey
-a bit where it went 'blah blah blah' it wasn't vocal or anything, that's just what it sounded like to me, and it was (y)

Those are technical descriptions of course!!!
:)

G force jesus is such a banger!!

Big big mix loved it

I know man, Cant get enough of that track at the moment!!
Glad you enjoyed it :)

That was good :) Well done sugar!!

There were two bits i specially liked:
-there was a bit that sounded really pretty and then went grimey
-a bit where it went 'blah blah blah' it wasn't vocal or anything, that's just what it sounded like to me, and it was (y)

Those are technical descriptions of course!!!
:)

eheheh not to sure what you mean, but I like your descriptions :) glad you enjoyed it darlin ;)

Trackdizzle looks seriay. Well on this Matttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cheers Boouuudizzle, Hope you like :)

just finished listening through man, for me personally, with the exception of act like you know (which i hate :lol:) this is one of the best member mixes i've downloaded to date, really nice blend of subgenres and the tune selection was bang on, big things indeed

just finished listening through man, for me personally, with the exception of act like you know (which i hate :lol:) this is one of the best member mixes i've downloaded to date, really nice blend of subgenres and the tune selection was bang on, big things indeed

Cheers man, mucho respect for checking!!!!! really glad you were feeling it. Always try and get something for everyone in my mixes ya no.

Wicked feedback man, makes it all worth while :)

will be stuffing this down my HD's throat tomo when i get a chance matty

safe mate, all good tunes:)

Back
Top Bottom