DJ Nuera - Kinetic Energy Vol.2 (Jump Up)

Well I'm not a fan of Jump up but this selection was fucking tight! All the tracks blended sweetly man, all clean blends (in/out), no hiccups, comprehensive EQin.. Deffo the best i've heard from you I recon, large up.

Sigma - Front To Back
Heist - Windrush
Taxman - Harry's Revenge

Do fuck off Matt, that was too sickk! Reminded me of my skanking days at One Nation lol!

Modified Motion - Changes
Hamilton - Send Em To Hell
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - R U Ready
Pleasure - Slither

Banging outro selection, it did get a little full on Eq wise but you made it work with the switching (y)

Will crack this one out from time to time, when i'm feeling naughty haha!

Well I'm not a fan of Jump up but this selection was fucking tight! All the tracks blended sweetly man, all clean blends (in/out), no hiccups, comprehensive EQin.. Deffo the best i've heard from you I recon, large up.

Sigma - Front To Back
Heist - Windrush
Taxman - Harry's Revenge

Do fuck off Matt, that was too sickk! Reminded me of my skanking days at One Nation lol!

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - R U Ready
Pleasure - Slither

Banging outro selection, it did get a little full on Eq wise but you made it work with the switching (y)

Will crack this one out from time to time, when i'm feeling naughty haha!

hahaha cheers Russ! thanks for the in depth feedback man, much appreciated! I dont do many all jump up mixes any more really, so it made me feel really dirty afterwards lol. But im happy with it!
Thanks again!

Got round to listening to this today.
Fucking quality man. :)

Ahh cheers mate :) thanks for checking it out :respekt:

Mixing on this one was incredible man. Soo fresh and soo clean.:D Mixes that stood out for me were:

Original Sin - Therapy
>> Capone - Friday

Taxman - Harry's Revenge
Iron Hands - Call In Sick

Dominator, Flat T - Remove Fingerprints

Tell smoke MC that he was tight as well!

still rinsing this, pure fiyah all fave tunes of mine bar a few near the end!!! smokes style is nice and clear too, meaningful lyrics not the usual tripe!!
what about a darker deeper set? or a new set

still rinsing this, pure fiyah all fave tunes of mine bar a few near the end!!! smokes style is nice and clear too, meaningful lyrics not the usual tripe!!
what about a darker deeper set? or a new set

Cheers man, much appreesh!
Dont worry I have something very deep in the pipeline at the moment, should surface in the next few weeks. Im very excited about it! will keep you updated ;)

Thanks again!

This is so fucking good, your double dropping ability and tightness shocks me lol

favourite bits:

Heist - Rip Em To Shreds
Hamilton - Hoplessly Addicted
Sigma - Front To Back

Original Sin - Pimp, Dont Limp

pure fucking fire mate. prefer your darker mixes but your jump up ones are still too sick!

pat on the back from postman :)

This is so fucking good, your double dropping ability and tightness shocks me lol

favourite bits:

Heist - Rip Em To Shreds
Hamilton - Hoplessly Addicted
Sigma - Front To Back

Original Sin - Pimp, Dont Limp

pure fucking fire mate. prefer your darker mixes but your jump up ones are still too sick!

pat on the back from postman :)

Cheers postie nice one for the comments man! :) much apreeeesh. :respekt:

2v3q7wp.jpg

mate, i think you should tell your emcee to lay off the steroids else he end up like det.

Back
Top Bottom