DJ NUERA - JUNE 2011 MIX

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Ez guys

Its been a while since I last put a mix up, and seeing as RAMM100 came today I thought I better make the effort. 35 tunes mixed on 3 decks in an hour, just a whole mix of everything i've been feeling recently and a couple of older tunes thrown in as well.
Any feedback // criticism // pointless pictures // meme's all welcome, im not here to judge you. But please, be as honest as you can.

:cheerlead

artworks-000008621564-sd4q87-original.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE (No refunds given)

Much love x

Tracklist

Konflict - Messiah
>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
>> Misanthrop - Viperfish

The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
>> Kraken - Side Effects
Inside Info - Honeybee
Wilkinson - Overdose
Icicle Ft SP:MC - Dreadnaught
Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass [Commix VIP]
Enei - Forgive Me
>> BCUK - True Romance
Noisia - Friendly Intentions
Subzero - Poon
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Audio - Premonition
>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
Siren - Snorkel
>> Konflict - The Beckoning
Hazard - Foodfight
Phace - Strange Science
Break & Die - Slowdown VIP
Enei & Eastcolours - Labyrinth
Noisia - Regurgitate
Subfocus - Stomp
Rockwell - BTKRSH
>> Mampi Swift - The One
Enei - One Chance
Optiv & BTK - Inception
DJ Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
>> Basher - Tranzmission
Culture Shock - Machine
Misanthrop - Latitude
Noisia & Phace - Program
D1 Ft Jenna G - Flood Of Emotions [Enei Remix]
J Magik & Wickaman - Old Headz

Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth

Fin.

Last edited:
Looks good man! Downloading...

Safe for the colour coding Matt...used to have so many problems working out teases! Does this mean I dont need to bother coming down to Acton now?

Looks good man! Downloading...

Safe for the colour coding Matt...used to have so many problems working out teases! Does this mean I dont need to bother coming down to Acton now?

Hehe, yeah im big on colour coding. Only really did it to look pretty :teeth:
The thing in Acton has been postponed till 20th August now :( but yes, you do still need to come :D

Listening now man, looks sick. Feedback when I'm done.

Nice one dude! Hope you like :)

tttteeeeeeeeddd!

Matt you should probably change the flyer in your sig before people sue you for petrol money or wasting their time or whatever...

On this, looks sick.
Obviously.
Raaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoi :)

tttteeeeeeeeddd!
Matt you should probably change the flyer in your sig before people sue you for petrol money or wasting their time or whatever...

Ah good shout man, done!

Nice work! You included loads of my favourite tunes. Especially liked Slow Down VIP > Labyrinth

Thanks man!

Yeeeeeeee man, A Grade set. Your beatmatching and eqing are insane mate, fair play man.

Here's some of my favourite bits/mixes:

Messiah >>> Viperfish - fucking sexual, didn't think you where gonna bring it in when you did sounded sick.
Honeybee >>> Overdose - really complemented eachother, lovely.
Lunar Bass [Commix VIP] >>> Forgive Me >>> True Romance - awesome little section
Poon >>> Seven Segments - sick mix.
Premonition >>> Milkyway - filth.
BTKRSH >>> The One - wicked tease.
Cylon >>> Machine - YES.
Latitude >>> Program - Urgh.

This mix is shit hot.

Yeeeeeeee man, A Grade set. Your beatmatching and eqing are insane mate, fair play man.

Here's some of my favourite bits/mixes:

Messiah >>> Viperfish - fucking sexual, didn't think you where gonna bring it in when you did sounded sick.
Honeybee >>> Overdose - really complemented eachother, lovely.
Lunar Bass [Commix VIP] >>> Forgive Me >>> True Romance - awesome little section
Poon >>> Seven Segments - sick mix.
Premonition >>> Milkyway - filth.
BTKRSH >>> The One - wicked tease.
Cylon >>> Machine - YES.
Latitude >>> Program - Urgh.

This mix is shit hot.

Cheers bro! thats some good feedback right there. Glad you liked it man.
Just about to put some feedback on your mix as well!

Wicked mix! :)

Thanks man!

Finished it. Brilliant mix, from start to finish. I normally stick mixes that pertain solely to the style of DnB I like, but despite this having a bit of everything I still enjoyed it immensely. Tight beat matching, eqing and tune selection throughout.

Favourite bits: Overdose through to True Romance and Labyrinth through to Inception. Fucking sick mixes in those parts.

My only nitpicks are in two places. Wasn't too sure about Poon > Seven Segments, there was a fairly big energy drop off when you faded Poon out. The other one was Stomp > BTKRSH, I thought BTKRSH sounded a little quiet in the mix and Stomp got faded out a little abruptly.
Those are me being anal retentive though. As I said above it really is a great mix, my favourite one you've done so far. I wish I could mix like that!

Just finished listening.

Tight as a ducks arse all the way through as per usual, and selection is pure fire!! Intro was some Andy C shit... the switch into viperfish :mad: :mad:

Whole mix was seriously good, hard to pick stand out bits as it was all heavy.. The One into BTKRSH would get me headbutting the wall in a club!! Big up mate

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Going straight on the ipod btw for the motor so I can bump it in mcdonalds car park and pull this face at passers by:

P1000322.JPG

Really piss poor effort this, awful tunes, mixing was abysmal, key clashes left/right/centre, most mixes sounded like Stephen Hawking wearing a suit of Armour getting thrown down a steep metal staircase & the eq'ing...

Don't get me started on the eq'ing...

I've heard mute autistic ukranian orphans eq better than that.

Also, the recording quality was shitter than my sons arses.

Much like the DJ's forehead.

Back
Top Bottom