DJ NUERA - JUNE 2011 MIX

It did! Big big mix, man. I REALLY appreciated the Andy-C-esque inclusion of Viperfish in the intro. Everytime I hear that tune I lose my shit!

The Subterrestrial -> Side Effects -> Honeybee section was really strong for me, man. Very well done. Also, I definitely HIGHLY approve of the way you mixed Premonition into Snorkel during the breakdown. Spot fucking on, man. Very well done and highly impressive. Big mix as usual, then again I never doubted that it would be!

Cheers for the good listen, man. Be sure to check out my new one as well!

Nice one bro! Glad everyone's feeling the Viperfish mix, forgot how sick it was till I pulled it out the other day.
I've got you're mix on the download now, will leave some feedback ASAP :)

Thanks again! :respekt:

right its bout time i left feedback on this mix.. sorry its been so long matt.. New job has taken over my life and your always really good at giving feedback on my mixes so here it goes...

Konflict - Messiah
>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
>> Misanthrop - Viperfish
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
>> Kraken - Side Effects
Inside Info - Honeybee
Wilkinson - Overdose
Icicle Ft SP:MC - Dreadnaught
Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass [Commix VIP]
Enei - Forgive Me
>> BCUK - True Romance
Noisia - Friendly Intentions
Subzero - Poon

This section was fucking ridculous!! bring in viper fish out of nowhere was genius!! as you said in a previous post its such a banger! glad you blew the dust off the vinyl for that one.. Really liked the intro but i've gotta give friction credit for that :)

Bringing in side effects is always win.. one of the best tunes to tease with and it really added to the bass of subterrestrial... Never really heard honeybee before so that was a slick tune to hear in the mix and dropping it with overdose was dope.

Audio - Premonition
>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
Siren - Snorkel
>> Konflict - The Beckoning

Smashed it end of.....

Break & Die - Slowdown VIP
Enei & Eastcolours - Labyrinth
Noisia - Regurgitate
Subfocus - Stomp
Rockwell - BTKRSH
>> Mampi Swift - The One
Enei - One Chance
Optiv & BTK - Inception
DJ Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
>> Basher - Tranzmission
Culture Shock - Machine
Misanthrop - Latitude
Noisia & Phace - Program
D1 Ft Jenna G - Flood Of Emotions [Enei Remix]
J Magik & Wickaman - Old Headz

Again killed it, In particular dropping the one out of nowhere, made me brock out!

And finishing with gangstarr is always win.. polished off the mix with a slick anthem which was a nice track to reflect the mix on..

Again Matt congrats man you've come up with a banger... keeping me on my toes!! hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom