DJ NUERA - JUNE 2011 MIX

Listened to some of this yesterday evening, the intro mix/mixes were absolute fire! I still need to download it and play it in my car so I can give you some proper feedback.

Thanks man! Much appreesh :) Is the May mix in your sig your most recent? Will get on the D/L tonight man.

You've seen what I wrote on soundcloud and on the junglised blog. Top notch mix. tight as hell and epic t-list.

Yeah big ups for that man, nice one! Followed you on Twitter as well :)

was class mate, for me best member mix so far this year (no homo)

Subzero - Poon
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Audio - Premonition
>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
Siren - Snorkel
>> Konflict - The Beckoning

was sick, that poon mix with segments was so good, combined two different styles perfectly

Noisia - Regurgitate
Subfocus - Stomp
Rockwell - BTKRSH
>> Mampi Swift - The One
Enei - One Chance
Optiv & BTK - Inception was also very large.

can't comment on technicalities as they are way in advance of my own ability so it would be like a blind man giving directions.
finally liked moment of truth at the end, very nice way to round it off, and always leaves me wanting more hiphop (y)

was class mate, for me best member mix so far this year (no homo)

Subzero - Poon
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Audio - Premonition
>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
Siren - Snorkel
>> Konflict - The Beckoning

was sick, that poon mix with segments was so good, combined two different styles perfectly

Noisia - Regurgitate
Subfocus - Stomp
Rockwell - BTKRSH
>> Mampi Swift - The One
Enei - One Chance
Optiv & BTK - Inception was also very large.

can't comment on technicalities as they are way in advance of my own ability so it would be like a blind man giving directions.
finally liked moment of truth at the end, very nice way to round it off, and always leaves me wanting more hiphop (y)

Ahh thanks man, really appreciate the comments. So happy this has been so well recieved, makes me wanna not leave the next one so long.
Had to slip moment of truth in there, defo one of my favourite ever songs.
Big ups for checking bro! :grouphug:

All i can do is echo whats been said already, that was a seriously heavywieght mix! From the intro to the last track!! Actually spot on! lol
Not much i can fault really, apart from the overall audio level of the mix was a bit quiet, an a few places where as its been said the energy dropped (which is all pretty minor) other than that i recon it would deffo give andy a run for his money!!
Bar viperfish/tranzmission, i pretty much love all the tracks you used! So the TL was bang on for me.
Props!!
An i look forward to the next one nude era! ;)
SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAFE!

All i can do is echo whats been said already, that was a seriously heavywieght mix! From the intro to the last track!! Actually spot on! lol
Not much i can fault really, apart from the overall audio level of the mix was a bit quiet, an a few places where as its been said the energy dropped (which is all pretty minor) other than that i recon it would deffo give andy a run for his money!!
Bar viperfish/tranzmission, i pretty much love all the tracks you used! So the TL was bang on for me.
Props!!
An i look forward to the next one nude era! ;)
SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAFE!

Ahh cheers bro, really appreciate it!
Thanks for the kind words man, if I ever had the chance to give Andy a run i'd probably shit my pants haha. glad you liked it man, the levels thing seems to affect me quite a lot when I do a mix, I put it in Logic to try and sort it out but need to look into it further really.

Nice one again bro, i'll let you know when the next one comes in :D

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

on it bitch!!!

Cheers Toeknee, hope you like it bro!

Matty.. this mix is fucking superb. best one yet imo. i still pump your older one which starts with front to back and get lo etc.. but this one will be sure to be rinsed for ages! big up yourself dude u got some serious talent man

Matty.. this mix is fucking superb. best one yet imo. i still pump your older one which starts with front to back and get lo etc.. but this one will be sure to be rinsed for ages! big up yourself dude u got some serious talent man

Cheers geeza! means alot man, the amount of stress I had trying to record this, planning what tunes to put in and which ones should go where was ridiculous. But hearing that people are really feeling it makes it worthwhile :)

Nice one bro!

Super tight mix man! I can imagine how stressfull it is, to mix such a 3 deck set.. Every tune should be mixed at the right time.

Well done!! :)

Superb old boy. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. The mix was about twice as loud by the time I finished it, so many bits I felt the need to crank it for.

Super tight mix man! I can imagine how stressfull it is, to mix such a 3 deck set.. Every tune should be mixed at the right time.

Well done!! :)

Cheers man! Glad you liked it, makes the stress worthwhile :D
Nice one!

Superb old boy. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. The mix was about twice as loud by the time I finished it, so many bits I felt the need to crank it for.

Nice one Fritz! :D much appreciated man!

I've just added a DNBShare link as well if anyone wants to download it http://dnbshare.com/download/DJNuera-June2011Mix.mp3.html

Thanks HAB! Preciate it man, hope it lives up to expectations :)

It did! Big big mix, man. I REALLY appreciated the Andy-C-esque inclusion of Viperfish in the intro. Everytime I hear that tune I lose my shit!

The Subterrestrial -> Side Effects -> Honeybee section was really strong for me, man. Very well done. Also, I definitely HIGHLY approve of the way you mixed Premonition into Snorkel during the breakdown. Spot fucking on, man. Very well done and highly impressive. Big mix as usual, then again I never doubted that it would be!

Cheers for the good listen, man. Be sure to check out my new one as well!

Back
Top Bottom