DnB DJ Nuera - January 2013 Mix

Listened to this today.

Wicked.... Tightly mixed and techincally excellent but like a lot of people on this board, you dont really need me to tell you that.

Sections that stood out for me were the Black & White RMX > So Real RMX. Not really keen on the So Real RMX because I'm so enamoured with the original but that mix was tight and One Scratch > Contaminate is just fuck off procedures.

Only criticisms are that there could've been a little more variation on the TL to break it up a bit and wasn't that sure about the Pure Gold > All Aboard > Planet Dust mix at the end. Probably more to do with Pure Gold as a tune if anything else.

Apart from that? Not much to say that hasnt been said already. Big up sir

Been meaning to check this for ages now, just havent had time. Just reminded me.

I'll be moving my room about tonight to try and get it arranged in a way that my housemates cant hear when im on the decks. Hopefully so i can stay on them later without pissing people off.

I think ive found my soundtrack to the mammoth task. Will give feedback laters.

Listened to this today.

Wicked.... Tightly mixed and techincally excellent but like a lot of people on this board, you dont really need me to tell you that.

Sections that stood out for me were the Black & White RMX > So Real RMX. Not really keen on the So Real RMX because I'm so enamoured with the original but that mix was tight and One Scratch > Contaminate is just fuck off procedures.

Only criticisms are that there could've been a little more variation on the TL to break it up a bit and wasn't that sure about the Pure Gold > All Aboard > Planet Dust mix at the end. Probably more to do with Pure Gold as a tune if anything else.

Apart from that? Not much to say that hasnt been said already. Big up sir

Yessss big up brother, wicked feedback.
You definitely picked out my favourite section there, took me ages to find something that didn't sound absolutely shit with Black & White.

Big ups sir!

Been meaning to check this for ages now, just havent had time. Just reminded me.

I'll be moving my room about tonight to try and get it arranged in a way that my housemates cant hear when im on the decks. Hopefully so i can stay on them later without pissing people off.

I think ive found my soundtrack to the mammoth task. Will give feedback laters.

Wicked mate, look forward to your comments!

shit forgot to feedback...oops.

banging as always matty, the pace in this mix was unreal. How many arms do you have??!

fav bit

Wickaman, Mavrik & RV - One Scratch Bass
-- Ed Rush & Optical - Compound
-- Emperor - Contaminate
A.I ft Command Strange - Mad One
-- Ram Trilogy - Titan
Enei & Mefjus - Crawlers
-- Culture Shock - Trogladyte

As people have said the contaminate mix is quality, personally my favourite bit of the mix leading all the way through to Trogladyte...EQ'd well, clean as fuck (as always)

Class man. I'm building up a back cat on my Ipod of Nu Era mixes.
Would love to come a check a set of yours on a big rig some day.

Big ups matty. Killed it as per.

Finally got round to listening to this... Did not disapoint matty!!

everyone has given indpeth fedback so i'm just guna say it was live and well put together

Easy

shit forgot to feedback...oops.

banging as always matty, the pace in this mix was unreal. How many arms do you have??!

fav bit

Wickaman, Mavrik & RV - One Scratch Bass
-- Ed Rush & Optical - Compound
-- Emperor - Contaminate
A.I ft Command Strange - Mad One
-- Ram Trilogy - Titan
Enei & Mefjus - Crawlers
-- Culture Shock - Trogladyte

As people have said the contaminate mix is quality, personally my favourite bit of the mix leading all the way through to Trogladyte...EQ'd well, clean as fuck (as always)

Class man. I'm building up a back cat on my Ipod of Nu Era mixes.
Would love to come a check a set of yours on a big rig some day.

Big ups matty. Killed it as per.

Ahhh big ups squire, wicked feedback nice one for that!
Mate i'd love for any of the forum guys to come and check a set! Got a couple coming up in Wycombe, Brighton, Cornwall, and over the next month or so and I think im playing at Hidden in April for a Jump up thing but just waiting on confirmation.

Would be wicked to meet you! nice one bro :)

Finally got round to listening to this... Did not disapoint matty!!

everyone has given indpeth fedback so i'm just guna say it was live and well put together

Easy

Yessss nice one geez! big ups :)

damn this mix is massive!
fancy giving some insight into how you eq and gain everything to well? its super clean!

damn this mix is massive!
fancy giving some insight into how you eq and gain everything to well? its super clean!

haha thanks man! No secret technique or anything im afraid, just years of practice! One thing I always do though, is EQ the mids out of the tune i'm taking out, have it about 11 o'clock when the other drops, then slowly bring it down.

Back
Top Bottom