DJ Nuera - January 2012 Mix

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

DJ Nuera - January 2012 Mix

Sup,

Had a day off today so thought i'd get my first recording of 2012 out the way.
All done on 2 turntables and 1 CDJ :)
Any feedback, criticism etc all welcome. I've been slacking hard recently on the members mixes so if there's any that anyone wants me to check out just let me know.

Chaaaars

x59vkp.jpeg

OH LAWD.

been too long Matty! cannot wait to get on this.
insta-download ipod business.

will get back with my 2 cents pal, not that any feedback is needed!. :2thumbs: big up!

big up matty
been doing amboss and framework mix myself, be interested to hear if you do it the same way with lots of crossovers both ways.
looking forward to this man.

big up matty
been doing amboss and framework mix myself, be interested to hear if you do it the same way with lots of crossovers both ways.
looking forward to this man.

Ahhh cheers Tbizz! Was hoping you'd clock this one. Be interested to hear how you do the Amboss > Framework mix if you get round to recording something! Its a bitch to DD though! haha

that was ridiculously good mate, prevented me doing any revision due to head nod but its allll good
particularly enjoyed

all this
Phace & Misanthrop - Whats Wrong?
>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
June Miller & The Secret Handshake Club - 64 Thousand Dollar Habit
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon

this was ridiculously big
Phace - Freedom Of Filth
>> Ram Trilogy - Turbulence sounded so good together, i'd never even consider mixing them together usually!

Exel - The Hitcher
>> Basher - Tranzmission
was really cool, that exel track is really really good, never heard of it before, and tranzmission just crept it out of nowhere and sounded top

all i really have to say is do mixes more often (y)

Back
Top Bottom