DJ Nuera - Genesis Nights Promo Mix

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Hi again :D

Ended up doing 2 mixes this weekend, the RAM one and this promo mix for a night im playing at on 13th August (Flyer in my sig)
Another 30 minute mix on 3 decks again, all feedback welcome.

282528_165984043473515_123608134377773_401428_5368432_n.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/genesis-nights/genesis-nights-promo-mix-july

Break & Die - Slow Down V.I.P
>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>> Break - Submerged (Calyx and Teebee remix)
RAM Trilogy - No Reality (Noisia 2007 remix)
Siren - Snorkel
>> Calibre - Fire & Water
Subfocus - Stomp
>> Need For Mirrors - Skip Rope
Phace - Strange Science
Villem - Do You I Wanna
>> Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight
Jubei - Patience VIP
SPY & Kasra - Surface
Friction & Ktee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
Misanthrop - Latitude
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
>> Break - Run Off
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Break - Something New

Link to the event is here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=142335459176159 would be wicked to see some forum headz down there.
Join the group on FB as well, the next one is scheduled for October with me Jubei and AMC :D

I promise i'll stop posting links now :teeth:

Cheers!
Check out the website for more - www.genesisnights.co.uk

Last edited:
bloody hell mate, you have been busy
will peep this for sure, looks swish!

i dont even want to know want submerged remix into chubrub sounds like but without trying to be an arselicker i bet it sounds like an eargasm, so im gonna download and damn well hope it lives up to expectations.

I have to ask, dude. Do you work? Or have a family?

I could not put together one solid mix in the time you've taken to put out three. Granted I haven't listened to this one yet, but it looks banging.

Big ups to unemployment and being the black sheep of the family! :)

bloody hell mate, you have been busy
will peep this for sure, looks swish!

Cheers Ted! Yeah man, it was a long weekend for sure haha.

i dont even want to know want submerged remix into chubrub sounds like but without trying to be an arselicker i bet it sounds like an eargasm, so im gonna download and damn well hope it lives up to expectations.
Cheers dude! I was little disappointed with that mix tbh it came out a lot quieter than I thought :( still hope its not too bad!

:1:

Boooooooom! :)

:boom:

I have to ask, dude. Do you work? Or have a family?

I could not put together one solid mix in the time you've taken to put out three. Granted I haven't listened to this one yet, but it looks banging.

Big ups to unemployment and being the black sheep of the family! :)

haha, I do unfortunately work man. Im an 8 - 5.30 office worker. But to be fair all I do most of the day is think about what tunes to mix with each other when I get home. Im lucky enough just to live with a mate so I pretty much mix non stop evening and weekends.
Although this weekend I spent more time mixing than I did sleeping but I can always relax another time! :D

And again, it's rollin'! This might be the favourite one for me so far, suits my taste in the tracklist and some blends are fuckin' insane (@Snorkel -> Stomp I've almost broke my chair jumping on it, Do You I Wanna >> Nightflight melted beautifully together and intro was also sirius biznis mate)! Big up :)

And again, it's rollin'! This might be the favourite one for me so far, suits my taste in the tracklist and some blends are fuckin' insane (@Snorkel -> Stomp I've almost broke my chair jumping on it, Do You I Wanna >> Nightflight melted beautifully together and intro was also sirius biznis mate)! Big up :)

Nice one man! Yeah the night is a little bit deeper so I changed direction slightly on this one.
Sorry about your chair :D

Big ups sir!

Nice one man! Yeah the night is a little bit deeper so I changed direction slightly on this one.
Sorry about your chair :D

Big ups sir!

looks decent as always

on the dl :D

Cheers Stu, nice one for checking it man!

matty, you sir, are a badman

Ahh why thank you Mike, appreciate the FB sharing as well man! Nice one :boobies:

Just had a listen and its quite epic, nice job on this one mate. Very smooth throughout and a heavy T/L (y)(y)

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Just terrible, will not download :teeth: on the download now, and its sounding good.

:teeth: heheheh thank you Pete!

On this mannnnn. Always enjoy seeing a mix by you pop up. Defo my fav DJ on here. Forgot to leave feedback for your June mix but have listened to it a good few times on holiday. Good shit bro.

SLow Down >>> Watermelon. Always drop that one myself, sounds sick.

Back
Top Bottom