DJ NUERA - FIRST SIGN OF SUMMER

il jump on this:)

i bagged the shadow knows end of last month, been playing alot recent, reminds me of 15 years of ram rave @ Med bar skanking out with my mate 2 it really hard and aggresive, good times:D

il jump on this:)

i bagged the shadow knows end of last month, been playing alot recent, reminds me of 15 years of ram rave @ Med bar skanking out with my mate 2 it really hard and aggresive, good times:D

Wicked bro cheers! Let me know what you think

I love that tune as well stays in the bag everywhere I go. :2thumbs:

Listened threw and on first go thought that the start was just too busy..so with this in mind I listend again and it just clicked.
Now on third listen lol
First tune and last tune are defo getting bagged:not_worth

Listened threw and on first go thought that the start was just too busy..so with this in mind I listend again and it just clicked.
Now on third listen lol
First tune and last tune are defo getting bagged:not_worth

Cheers bro, glad your feeling it now :D
Yeh that Plague VIP tune, its on the Babylon LP. Was a bit expensive tho.......... lol
and the Quarks EP is definately a good buy, it has Quarks and the RAM trilogy tune.

Anyway, thanks for checking!!

For some strange reason i time out downloading from mac :( But i managed to get 7 mins, which was all the time i needed to realise that i need to go back 2 the drawing board with my mix that i was gunna post lol.

How long have u had decks for?... Feeling a lil inadequate lol

But for all the juicy 420 second i got i was loving it fella!

For some strange reason i time out downloading from mac :( But i managed to get 7 mins, which was all the time i needed to realise that i need to go back 2 the drawing board with my mix that i was gunna post lol.

How long have u had decks for?... Feeling a lil inadequate lol

But for all the juicy 420 second i got i was loving it fella!

Lol cheers man!! if you want I can up another link for you? Is there any sharing sites that work ok for Mac?

Had decks about 2 years now, cant seem to get off them. :D

Post your mix up bro, best thing to do, then you can get feedback, tips etc. Best way to go!!

Erm dont know to much about file sharing and all that jazz, Ill keep trying coz im well intrigued to see what you did with tombraider.

Think Im gunna wait till i got a better mixer before i post up a mix i think, im deaf in one ear so my eq is a little embarrassing, but definitely the way forward posting up mixes! and looks like im talking to one big in the game.

Erm dont know to much about file sharing and all that jazz, Ill keep trying coz im well intrigued to see what you did with tombraider.

Think Im gunna wait till i got a better mixer before i post up a mix i think, im deaf in one ear so my eq is a little embarrassing, but definitely the way forward posting up mixes! and looks like im talking to one big in the game.

Nice one man!! appriciate the comments, makes doing the mix worthwhile!!

Hope you get the chance to listen to it all :)
and let me know if you post any mixes, its all about practice!!!

Big ups

:2thumbs:

Cheers Welshman! Let me know what you think.

Iv re-upped the link as well as some people were having trouble downloading this!

Peeas

Back
Top Bottom