DJ NUERA - First Sign Of Summer Pt.2

Matt your my hero!

All in a days work david!

superman.jpg

:love:

the is was pretty much everything i could have imagined.

Big, big mix.

On the MP3, ready for college on Monday. Been on rotation since 4am this morning.

Big ups

the is was pretty much everything i could have imagined.

Big, big mix.

On the MP3, ready for college on Monday. Been on rotation since 4am this morning.

Big ups

Ahh wicked sir, big ups! But why the bloody hell were you up at 4am? lol.
Nice one all the same!

i'm not sure 2bh.
My sleeping pattern is exactly the same as a bat's.

Has been since i was about 14 lol.

Shit really 'coz there's fuck all on TV at 4am lol

Already told you my views, but as I promised here's some proper feedback.

The whole thing was as tight as a nun's vagina man, there was never a time when two tunes were out of sync. Top notch beatmatching.
The tracklist was extremely good, a bit of everything and all the tunes fitted in nicely.
The mixes were sweet, some tunes that went very well together and some very nice teases.

Overall a quality mix bro, nice to hear you had fun doing it, because it was definitely fun listening to it.

safe mate

EDIT: Also I love how Artisan VIP comes in at the start, quality bit of EQing there

Last edited:
Just got this. Sick yo, just sick.

Wicked man, thanks very much!

Already told you my views, but as I promised here's some proper feedback.

The whole thing was as tight as a nun's vagina man, there was never a time when two tunes were out of sync. Top notch beatmatching.
The tracklist was extremely good, a bit of everything and all the tunes fitted in nicely.
The mixes were sweet, some tunes that went very well together and some very nice teases.

Overall a quality mix bro, nice to hear you had fun doing it, because it was definitely fun listening to it.

safe mate

EDIT: Also I love how Artisan VIP comes in at the start, quality bit of EQing there

Nice one Tom! thanks for the feedback man, much appresh! Definately the funnest mix i've done. Could have probably gone on for another hour! lol.

on this

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

1st mix in, and tis tres big

Back
Top Bottom