matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty

i'm downloading this into my mainframe

THANKS

nice mix man, really enjoyed, will be on the ipod for quite a while methinks! ive stolen this mix and added it to the summer mixes list cos its just tooo good lol.

matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty
matty

i'm downloading this into my mainframe

THANKS

THANK YOU! That must have taken bloody ages lol. My favourite colour there is Lemon Chiffon.

nice mix man, really enjoyed, will be on the ipod for quite a while methinks! ive stolen this mix and added it to the summer mixes list cos its just tooo good lol.

haha no worries man thanks alot! Glad you liked it :)

Last edited:
What DJ Spliff said, some cracking mixes especially the intro.

Burned to CD for the car.

Last edited:
I'll have a listen, awesome choice of text colouring, had to put it in bold to see what the hell it was all about. First thought was that you'd just put a list of tunes in a thread, which would have been good either way.

I'll have a listen, awesome choice of text colouring, had to put it in bold to see what the hell it was all about. First thought was that you'd just put a list of tunes in a thread, which would have been good either way.

haha nice one. Next time I might just put a huge list of tunes up in a thread and a massive random file to download.

ridiculous tracklist will be downloading this badboy when i get back home, have to say lil bit fucked off, i've been plannign a mix for the past few days which opened with brightlights double droppped with alien girl, will be goign back to the drawing board now!!! I'll leave feedback sometime tommorow

ridiculous tracklist will be downloading this badboy when i get back home, have to say lil bit fucked off, i've been plannign a mix for the past few days which opened with brightlights double droppped with alien girl, will be goign back to the drawing board now!!! I'll leave feedback sometime tommorow

Aww man, dont do that, use it! Great minds think alike and all that. I've had that bare times where iv thought of a mix then seen it on someones T/L well annoying! Thanks for d/l anyway bro :)

are you related to Andy C? :teeth:

hehehehe I have touched him numerous times, maybe i've sapped some of his power! :teeth:

serious business this mix.

Serious_Face_by_Agora_phobia.jpg

Great mix, wicked tracklist and technically great. You asked for people to criticise so here it is, this is being incredibly nitpicky! I'm really prone to doing this too, and I noticed it a few times in your mix - forgetting that sometimes it's best to just let a tune roll out rather than be tempted to go for another double drop. There's a couple of times I noticed this, the one that comes to mind is the mix into Stay Calm. Again, like I say, this is being incredibly nitpicky, and I notice myself doing this quite a lot too! On the other hand, if this is all I can find to criticise you're doing bloody well ;)

Back
Top Bottom