DJ NUERA FIRST EVER TRACK

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone,

Got myself a copy of reason a few weeks back and just been fucking around really tryin to teach myself how it works.
Managed to come up with this, would really appreciate if you guys could have a listen, let me know what you think sounds good / Shite etc. Its more of a dark track, quite basic. But thats all I could figure out what to do for now!

Nice one guysh :wave:

*This is the first time iv ever entered this bit of the forum, let me know if you have a choon up and il check it out aswell.

DJ Nuera - Track 1.mp3 - 5.19MB

Last edited:
nice track man, ur beats are nice, the atmosphere noises sound good, nice old school rolling bass sound to the track, needs a few tweeks imo to get the levels exactly right, but apart from that,
RINSE OUT SELECTOR INSIDE

fuckin good for first tune.
beat sounds nice and clear.
bass is nice an warm.
maybe u shud add sumfin more so its not so minimal if ya now wat i mean.
overall good work man!

check my tunes out links are in my sig!

fuckin good for first tune.
beat sounds nice and clear.
bass is nice an warm.
maybe u shud add sumfin more so its not so minimal if ya now wat i mean.
overall good work man!

check my tunes out links are in my sig!

Cheers bro!

Yeh im thinking of adding to it, but dont really know what at the moment, im just guna keep tweaking it and that then sort out the EQing and shizzle.

Checking your tunes now!

Impressive man!

Nice little track there. Like the half step break down.

Is there a little ringing sound similar to 'turnstyle' baron remix i can hear in there too somewhere?

Impressive man!

Nice little track there. Like the half step break down.

Is there a little ringing sound similar to 'turnstyle' baron remix i can hear in there too somewhere?

Ah cheers bro (y)

Yeh iv got a little backing thing sounds quite similar to that!

matty i like very much.
good start cant wait to see what else you come up with

Nice track, liking the little breakdown with the slow beat. The intro needs doing and maybe a little sub bass but thats all realy. What tempo is it running at?

~Edit. If you wanna check out a couple of my tracks - http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=63625

Cheers man, il have a look at some of your tracks!
Yeh its running at 172 bpm. As I say not finished yet still wana tweak it a bit more but you get the general idea.

Matt this is wicked for your first track mate. Keep it up mang!! It works really well. As others have said maybe add a few more touches here and there but on the whole a really good track, got a nice old skool '98 feel to it.

i pinky promise al give it a go later mate but am work at the min so ma hands are tied.

Back
Top Bottom