DJ Nuera - April 2013

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

Sup' dargssssssss

Went and recorded a new mix today, i'm a couple of days early for April but fuck it.
Just under an hour one 3 decks recorded with Traktor. Didn't put a tracklist up because I didn't want to spoil some of the cheeky little surprises in there.

If people won't listen without a tracklist i'll put one up, just thought i'd try this!

Big ups anyway, let me know what you guys think :)

1zoxpva.jpg

Nice one on the intro double drop
what's the bending reese-ish tune at 6:15 again? Can't remember the name
The mixes with Atlantis are pretty sweet too, such a nicely mixable tune ^^

This is the best mix I've listened to in a while hands down. Flows so well throughout and such a diverse range of styles in there. Fav part (so far) was when you cut back Skank.. little things like that make your mixes standout to me.

Big ups on a hench mix

This is the best mix I've listened to in a while hands down. Flows so well throughout and such a diverse range of styles in there. Fav part (so far) was when you cut back Skank.. little things like that make your mixes standout to me.

Big ups on a hench mix

Ahhh big ups geeza, nice one for that! Appreciate it :D

Nice one matty. On it as standard.

Happy b day too. Have a good one buddy.

Nuff' respect T-Bizzle! Thanks man, hope all is well with you! :grouphug:

all over it mate, i like the non tl idea, keeps the surprise element in it, gona be great i'm sure!

Nice one man! Yeah I hope it will make the mix a bit more interesting not knowing when tunes will come in etc. If anyone wants tune ID's though i'm more than happy to help :)

Big mix as always still play your January one on the regs too!
What's the track at 26:58 and 43:17?

Big ups geez, nice one for the support!

26:58 is Break - Love So True V.I.P and 43:17 is LTJ Bukem - Atlantis (Marky & S.P.Y Remix) :)

Back
Top Bottom