DJ Nuera - April 2013

Loved it mate.

I went through your Soundcloud when I first joined this site and you had some ridiculous mixes on there, so no surprises with the standard of this one.

Any chance you could sling us a cheeky PM with the t/l though?

know this ones gonna be hench, looking forward to listening!

Thanks man! Hope you're well :)

yea one heavy in your face mix. wasn't bored for a bit. you managed to keep me interested the whole time, always wondered, what comes next :)

Excellent stuff! Big ups geez, glad you enjoyed it :)

Finally got a chance bro. Intro was nuts! Neo > Direction was a great little blend there, and I loved how the two actually seemed to complement each other. I knew from the get-go that this was gonna be a technical-as-hell mix. The tease into Tomb Raider was sick as well! Came outta nowhere and really stole it, great EQing! FUCK ME that tune you led Direction into was ridiculous as well. Great heavy vibes, sets a great pace.

Was TOTALLY loving Limber, Skank, that whole section. Relentless dancefloor vibe. I'm not the biggest fan of Air Guitar, but I respect the mix into it. Beatmatching was unbelievable in this bit because of the varied drum rhythms. Really shows off that skill with the third deck, respect! I really appreciated the Aztec tease, as you picked the perfect spot to drop it in during Air Guitar, and also flawlessly led Take Me Higher into as well. The vocals peeked in exactly where they were supposed to, and were EQ'd with the mid perfectly well. And then Run Off, whenever you hear it, is officially Fuck Off Business. As is the case here.

Someone mentioned the Close Call -> Snorkel -> Troggy bit and it really shows how well you paired these tunes. Proper EQing, pace never relents, great jumping between the first two mid-mix before bringing it all together. Really next-level stuff going on here, man. Set Up The Set would destroy the floor, guaranteed, dropped as it was with Troglodyte. Rewind status.

Viperfish, mate. Fuck off. That tune is such utter destruction. Brought in maddeningly well here. Speaking of out of nowhere, One of Them was absolute carnage. Bloody murder, that tune is. Usually not a fan of Limewax and gabber-ish stuff but this worked so well here in the mix. The next bit was a bit hectic but lovely at the same time. Phantom Force was nasty but Torqux tune was a showstealer. Gotta track that down now. I'm so glad to hear Scarecrow, even as a tease, because I rinse that tune quite a bit.

Bringing the vibe down momentarily, then I really like this next section that starts with that Mampi tune. Proper vibes here. Cypher -> Bass 2 Dark was sick as well, then going into... whatever that tune is plus the Beginning. I know the tune but can't place it. Either way, sick mix and quick pickup out of The Beginning. Really good stuff. And then it goes into Boogie which is just mind-losing business. What a fucking tune. Love the tease with Juno, highly underrated tune there.

Signalz > Nightflight?!? WHAAAAT?! I nearly flipped my shit! I would have lost it at a rave with that. Same with Synth City -> Be True. Be True came in like a sneaky fucker and totally outshine what is a phenomenal tune. The vocals peeked out perfectly, the EQ was great to give proper homage to Synth City and still give Be True the whole show. Standout pairing, there, really. Something I would never try myself.

Wasn't totally sold on the next bit with Atlantis Remix and the various tunes teased around it. The mixing was spot on, just wasn't getting a proper vibe from it, I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just weird. However! The last tune was bloody lovely. And I liked it as the end of the mix, like a cooldown at the end of a workout. Really nice vibes, gonna have to track that one down!

What can I say that I haven't said (or everybody else hasn't said) about all your mixes? We bow to your technical ability and track choice. Keep on being the god.

HAB! You are a fucking badman sir, :not_worth Smashed the feedback there. Big ups!

Appreciate the honesty about the tunes you weren't really feeling as well, good to know where I can try and switch stuff up next time!

haha yeah the last tune was exactly that, little cool down!
Huge big ups again man, really appreciate you taking the time to give such good feedback, legend!

Loved it mate.

I went through your Soundcloud when I first joined this site and you had some ridiculous mixes on there, so no surprises with the standard of this one.

Any chance you could sling us a cheeky PM with the t/l though?

Thanks man! Of course, PM sent :)

this mix is huuuuuge! skank --> limber is dutty! loved that run off tease too, always a wicked little number to sling into the mix, same with viperfish! have had that limewax tune for a while but sometimes struggle to find anything that goes well with it... safe to say you smashed it :) be true and snapcase was nice too!

massive mix tho man, one for the long train journeys! :D

Just remembered... that tune that goes into The Beginning was Shaman, right?

this mix is huuuuuge! skank --> limber is dutty! loved that run off tease too, always a wicked little number to sling into the mix, same with viperfish! have had that limewax tune for a while but sometimes struggle to find anything that goes well with it... safe to say you smashed it :) be true and snapcase was nice too!

massive mix tho man, one for the long train journeys! :D

Ahh big ups geez, nice one! Yeah I do love to pull out those older bits to chuck in, Run Off and Viperfish are timeless to me!

Thanks again bro :)

Just remembered... that tune that goes into The Beginning was Shaman, right?

That's the one!

Loving so far, but I had to spin back for the 3rd tune you drop with wilkinson - higher (or whatever its called) You drop in siren - snorkel after it.

Any chance of an ID?

Jeeeeeeez 13 minutes in and every mix has been perfect, some nice surprises and such a varied selection... gonna enjoy the next 40 mins!

will have to check out one of your live sets when i'm back in the uk dude, got any lined up?

Always downloaded your mixes but never commented on them,i'm just a lurker :D Really great! Keep up the good work,any chance for a tl thanks.

dont normally drop back once I've already commented & done feedback, but been battering this constantly. That intro gets me every single time.#

Can we have another one soon pleaaaaaaaaase

Mate this set would rip a place to pieces, will be sure to head down if ya ever play in london :P

haha wicked :D i'll let you know!

Jeeeeeeez 13 minutes in and every mix has been perfect, some nice surprises and such a varied selection... gonna enjoy the next 40 mins!

will have to check out one of your live sets when i'm back in the uk dude, got any lined up?

Ahhh big ups man, appreciate as always!
Definitely man, the only thing I have at the moment is Hidden on 20th April, but it's a complete jump up night, no idea what i'm going to play haha. When you back? I'll definitely let you know.

Always downloaded your mixes but never commented on them,i'm just a lurker :D Really great! Keep up the good work,any chance for a tl thanks.
Thanks man! no worries, I said i'll put up the tracklist when it hits 1,000 plays. Only 465 to go :D

dont normally drop back once I've already commented & done feedback, but been battering this constantly. That intro gets me every single time.#

Can we have another one soon pleaaaaaaaaase

Big ups Stu! Glad you're feeling it man, hadn't dropped that Neo remix for a while, but its safe to say i've got myself a new intro for the next few months haha.

New one already underway, definitely going to try and top this one!

Back
Top Bottom