DJ Noz - May 2011 Promo Mix

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Ez all, recorded a fresh mix to send out to some people. Gone for a dark techy kinda vibe on this one, mixed on my 1210s with vinyl. Feedback appreciated! Enjoy.

Logistics - Warehouse
>>>Enei, Eastcolours & Noel - Cracker
Noisia - Deception
Break & Survival - Your Time Will Come
Mindscape - Damn Tough
Hazard - Food Fight
SPY & Kasra - Surface
Phobia, Jubei & Sato - Jitter
Misanthrop - Latitude
The Upbeats - Tor (Audio remix)
Neonlight - Ultraviolet
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei remix)
Alix Perez - Behind Time

320kps​

looks nice mate i'll have a listen + feedback later

really good listen! good track selection, they all the fitted well in terms of style, mixing / beatmatching was spot on. just one thing, would have liked to hear warehouse a bit more on the double drop but i'm just nit-picking now :) big ups (y)

Last edited:
looks nice mate i'll have a listen + feedback later

really good listen! good track selection, they all the fitted well in terms of style, mixing / beatmatching was spot on. just one thing, would have liked to hear warehouse a bit more on the double drop but i'm just nit-picking now :) big ups (y)

Cheers geez! Glad you enjoyed it! I see you've got a May mix in your sig, I'll give it a listen soon mate. Tracklist looks biiig. (y)

liked it man big one, TL was nice and varied beat matching was good, little slip on deception > your time will come but quickly sorted.
didnt really think ultraviolet sat well with segments but thats just a personal taste.
overall very nice n clean mate. big up!

liked it man big one, TL was nice and varied beat matching was good, little slip on deception > your time will come but quickly sorted.
didnt really think ultraviolet sat well with segments but thats just a personal taste.
overall very nice n clean mate. big up!

Yeah I agree completely with Ultraviolet and Seven Segments, one of those times where I just reached a tune that I was feeling without thinking too much about what it would actually sound like! Cheers for listening mate!

Yeah I agree completely with Ultraviolet and Seven Segments, one of those times where I just reached a tune that I was feeling without thinking too much about what it would actually sound like! Cheers for listening mate!

Haha, Yes this happens far to often with me, especially with new tunes

yes noztrils!
first mix i've rocked from you.

really liked...

Noisia - Deception
these 2 play off each other perfectly.

SPY & Kasra - Surface

Misanthrop - Latitude

didn't like
as much!
cold one overpowers it a lil, maybe sound smoother with less bass and mid, but then it'll be harder to get a smooth transition at the end of the blend.

banging mix mate, i liked the subtle bass switches throughout and the t/l is right up my alley!
let me know when you do another one!

yes noztrils!
first mix i've rocked from you.

really liked...

Noisia - Deception
these 2 play off each other perfectly.

SPY & Kasra - Surface

Misanthrop - Latitude

didn't like
as much!
cold one overpowers it a lil, maybe sound smoother with less bass and mid, but then it'll be harder to get a smooth transition at the end of the blend.

banging mix mate, i liked the subtle bass switches throughout and the t/l is right up my alley!
let me know when you do another one!

Big ups to you man, you're a saint when it comes to giving people feedback on this site. Credit to the forum mate. Much appreciated!

Biggles mix mate, enjoyed it alot! Havnt heard a few tunes in it aswell which is always nice. I liked the Food Fight mixes!!! Look forward to the next one buddy

Cheers mang! Yeah love both those mixes as well, go so nicely together! Big ups!

Nice one man, looks cool! Remember when you were all about the jump up!

Haha yeah, my tastes have changed quite a bit! I do normally try and get a bit more of a spectrum in my mixes but I thought I'd stick to a theme for this one. I was meant to check one of your mixes a while ago and completely forgot, I'll get on your most recent one soon. (y)

Mix was sick mate! Loved some of the DD's you pulled off.

Favourite mixes were:

Warehouse >>> Deception

Surface >>> Jitter. Really worked together.

Actually thought the Seven Segments/Cold One remix mix was good! And the blend with Behind Time at the end was top notch.

Great mix all in all man, look forward to your next one (y)

Mix was sick mate! Loved some of the DD's you pulled off.

Favourite mixes were:

Warehouse >>> Deception

Surface >>> Jitter. Really worked together.

Actually thought the Seven Segments/Cold One remix mix was good! And the blend with Behind Time at the end was top notch.

Great mix all in all man, look forward to your next one (y)

Cheers mate! Yeah Behind Time and Cold One remix had to be done, just one of those mixes that jumps out at you when you first get a tune. Safe for listening!

Got half way through yours yesterday, sounding smooth so far, I'll get on the rest of it tonight and give you some proper feedback! (y)

Back
Top Bottom