DJ NOIZE FREESTYLE SCRATCHING

thats some good stuff there i wish i could scratch like that all i can seem to do is some transform scratches and thats about it oh well you gota learn sometime like what you can do though

Nough respect SAFE......

i haven't been able to because my scratch vinyl is a little fucked where i keep putting a little bit of card in the middle to stop it from jumping a bit of the vinyl snapped from the hole part and now ive bodged it back together with some tin foil and tape works just not that great

i haven't been able to because my scratch vinyl is a little fucked where i keep putting a little bit of card in the middle to stop it from jumping a bit of the vinyl snapped from the hole part and now ive bodged it back together with some tin foil and tape works just not that great

yh ive got a few like that, some time the hole is 2 tite or some time its to loose and the needle is moving side 2 side when u cut....

u wanna get a good quality set of vinyls, dj rectangle stuff is good

im after.... scratchy the seals, "super seal breaks" .... the vinyl is perfect for scratching, best quality for scratchin

Back
Top Bottom