DJ NOIZE 3 DECK - DNBFORUM MIX IS HERE (U Selected the tracks)

what mixer u using, i didnt really notice to be honest man, style reminds me of hype! the mix is missing one track though! moving fusion - turbulence!

its a djm600 ,, but ages ago some redbull got spilt on the xfader i got it out and gave it a clean but its never quite been the same

AND FUCK I KNEW I MISSED SUMTHING ,, it was originaly in the set, but i never put the tunes back in the case straight away when im doing theese wild mixes :mad_guy: and sumtimes the tunes are just fuckin everywhere:mrpanic:

its a djm600 ,, but ages ago some redbull got spilt on the xfader i got it out and gave it a clean but its never quite been the same

AND FUCK I KNEW I MISSED SUMTHING ,, it was originaly in the set, but i never put the tunes back in the case straight away when im doing theese wild mixes :mad_guy: and sumtimes the tunes are just fuckin everywhere:mrpanic:

haha i know that feeling mate! when ur 3 deck mixing u simply dont have time to re arrange ur record collection back into alphabetical order, haha! i dont know how andy c keeps his record collection in order so that he knows where all his tunes are.

hes got a little midget whos is in his record box and he sorts it out for him.... :lol:

fookin sick bro, if your not playin' at some seriously big raves soon mate, there's something very wrong in the scene...how far would you travel? got a friend who'd be well up for bookin' you down in brighton - will give her the set and she what's up...peace U

fookin sick bro, if your not playin' at some seriously big raves soon mate, there's something very wrong in the scene...how far would you travel? got a friend who'd be well up for bookin' you down in brighton - will give her the set and she what's up...peace U

big ups ,,,, yh man brighton is kool defo get her 2 speak to me..
yh pass the mix on, but really this mix is just bare anthems that u lot all wanted to hear....

got that podcast cumin soon, the mix will be more upfront tunes and diverse + the hip hop and stuff its gonna be sexualy tasty :afro:

make sure u all rate the mix and give some feedback, share with ure mates, dance 2 it in the shower

want everyone on this mix:afro::afro:

big ups ,,,, yh man brighton is kool defo get her 2 speak to me..
yh pass the mix on, but really this mix is just bare anthems that u lot all wanted to hear....

got that podcast cumin soon, the mix will be more upfront tunes and diverse + the hip hop and stuff its gonna be sexualy tasty :afro:

We need to get you to Brighton iiiiiiiiiiii!!

One of your best mixes to date... fucking sick man.

another fat mix mate.

I think we need to get Cosh and Noize on a B2B set, I rekon ure styles would work together.

Back
Top Bottom