Dj NickName 3 Deck Madness

djnickname

In it for the game.
Hey.

Another set from me full of ground shaking tunes and moods to guide you through your sense of reality.

Enjoy!!!

Track List

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>>> The Green Man - Damn Wire [N Phect & Dizplay 2007 VIP Mix]
>>> Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy
Dj Hazard - Killers Don't Die
>>> Phace - Alive
Cause 4 Concern - Dream Killer
>>> Andy C & Shimon - Hush Hush
Spor - Silver Spaceman
>>> Bad Company - The Pulse
Duo Infernale - Lost In World
Spectrasoul - Tender Doubt
Bcee - Flag Man
High Contrast - If We Ever
>>> Loxy, Gemlinz, Matt U & Spinline - The Justice League
Logistics - Toy Town
>>> Apex - Same Old Blues
Commix - Strictly
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (J Majik & Wikkaman Rmx)
>>> Baron - At The Drive In
>>> Drumsound & Bassline Smith - The Odyssey
Paperclip - Nemesida
Dj Die - Clear Skyz (Break Rmx)
Mindscape & Identity - Ice Breaker
Spectrasoul - Organizer
Mindscape & Stu C4C - Retribution
Lomax - Metal Flange FUCKING MIX!!!
Spor - Some Other Funk
Duo Infernale - Underworld
Spectrasoul - Peninsula
Duo Infernale - Against The Grain
Autumn - It's Always About The Girl (Lomax Rmx)

Running Time : 1:02.19
Tracks : 31
Bitrate : 192Kbps (CBR)
Size : 85.6Mb

LINK

http://dnbshare.com/download/DjNickName-Spring09192kps.mp3.html

Hey.

Another set from me full of ground shaking tunes and moods to guide you through your sense of reality.

Enjoy!!!

Track List

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>>> The Green Man - Damn Wire [N Phect & Dizplay 2007 VIP Mix]
>>> Hazard & Distorted Minds - Mr Happy
Dj Hazard - Killers Don't Die
>>> Phace - Alive
Cause 4 Concern - Dream Killer
>>> Andy C & Shimon - Hush Hush
Spor - Silver Spaceman
>>> Bad Company - The Pulse
Duo Infernale - Lost In World
Spectrasoul - Tender Doubt
Bcee - Flag Man
High Contrast - If We Ever
>>> Loxy, Gemlinz, Matt U & Spinline - The Justice League
Logistics - Toy Town
>>> Apex - Same Old Blues
Commix - Strictly
Paperclip - Nemesida
Mindscape & Identity - Ice Breaker
Spectrasoul - Organizer
Mindscape & Stu C4C - Retribution
Lomax - Metal Flange FUCKING MIX!!!
Spor - Some Other Funk
Duo Infernale - Underworld
Spectrasoul - Peninsula
Duo Infernale - Against The Grain
Autumn - It's Always About The Girl (Lomax Rmx)

Running Time : 1:02.19
Tracks : 31
Bitrate : 192Kbps (CBR)
Size : 85.6Mb

LINK

http://dnbshare.com/download/DjNickName-Spring09192kps.mp3.html

Woah EGO Tripping lol !

OJ mate, will give it a listen... Just don't make the link so fucking huge, we aint retards man plus it fucks the screen up!

Woah EGO Tripping lol !

OJ mate, will give it a listen... Just don't make the link so fucking huge, we aint retards man plus it fucks the screen up!

Call it what you will, but when I hear something good, whether it's by someone else or something I've done, it deserves to be acknowledged, especially when everyone who's heard it rates it as a "FUCKING MIX!!!"

I'll bare the font size in mind next time, but its reassuring to know that at least some of you aren't complete retards and can find the link lol.

p.s. get a mac if your screen can't handle a simple text based website. THEY WORK WONDERS!

I did say OJ straight after that man, meaning i was only joking (y) Hehe but thanks for the explaination lol!

Haha my screen can handle it, but it just stretches the forum screen across meaning I actually had to scroll to the right to click Quote. You do realise i'm a lazy ass mutha fucka hehe!

lol sorry! doesn't look that big on 24"

Safe Prospekt! listened to your calm before the storm mix last night. then your vs. controller mix, which tuned out to be over 2 1/2 hours long. needless to say I was there till 3 in the morning and absolutely bummed every minute of it!!! Big up man!

yeah mate I'll be down there. can't wait to see subterra. he absolutely murked it the last time I saw him at affliction. either way its gonna be an amazing night as always.

As for a third nickname set this week, hold tight as I just got a load of sick new promo's. but be warned! it won't be my usual filter fiend standard as the 92 has gone in for service & some custom mods and i've been given a 42 as a replacement.

I usually wouldn't do all this (and I know you didn't ask lol) but this mix is sick so I'll take time, its a really really good mix for anyone that hasn't heard it well worth a listen.

Rewinds from me (if I could :D):

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub --> Dj Hazard - Killers Don't Die BIG!

Logistics - Toy Town --> Commix - Strictly HUUUUGE!!

------

Some other tunes I liked (along with the mixing done w/ 'em):

Duo Infernale - Lost In World --> Spectrasoul - Tender Doubt (beauty [could have sword I heard organizer comin' in a couple times hehe])

Mindscape & Identity - Ice Breaker --> Spectrasoul - Organizer Heavy heavy heavy (and a great genre transition mix at that).

Mindscape & Stu C4C - Retribution --> Lomax - Metal Flange For obvious reasons haha.

Spectrasoul - Peninsula Another gorgeous track.

-------

Drops/points/styles to re-think (and I'm being a pricky cunt on these):

High Contrast - If We Ever --> Loxy, Gemlinz, Matt U & Spinline - The Justice League Just felt kinda awkward coming out of the deep stuff, still quality but maybe rethink a different track to throw in there.

Logistics - Toy Town --> Apex - Same Old Blues Also a little strange feel.

Paperclip - Nemesida

I felt like I needed a break, felt like I hadn't heard a breakdown until Clear Skyz brokedown.

------

On the real though m8 your timing is unique (seems like a live show rather than studio style), almost seems too much at times (drop after drop after drop). Obviously your mixing is top notch (if something was off it was fixed and stayed that way)... I kept saying (to myself) at the beginning of the mix to slow it down a bit on the energy (its almost overbearing at the time with all massive tunes coming in so quickly), but then you threw some rollers in for us old peeps haha and ended it on a real steppy/funky/dark/introspective style... just like the title said it was a musical adventure, very well done.

You're a sick DJ, no doubt about that!! Big up Nickname!

^^ Hey dude wana grab my mix and possibly give some feedback? You seem to know your talking about (y) That is by far the most in depth reply i've ever seen on here, big up yourself for that!

Will feedback today Nickname :)

^^ Hey dude wana grab my mix and possibly give some feedback? You seem to know your talking about (y) That is by far the most in depth reply i've ever seen on here, big up yourself for that!

Will feedback today Nickname :)

EDIT: On the DL right now, will have a listen on the way to work and feedback to the right thread :)

Last edited:
I usually wouldn't do all this (and I know you didn't ask lol) but this mix is sick so I'll take time, its a really really good mix for anyone that hasn't heard it well worth a listen.

Rewinds from me (if I could :D):

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub --> Dj Hazard - Killers Don't Die BIG!

Logistics - Toy Town --> Commix - Strictly HUUUUGE!!

------

Some other tunes I liked (along with the mixing done w/ 'em):

Duo Infernale - Lost In World --> Spectrasoul - Tender Doubt (beauty [could have sword I heard organizer comin' in a couple times hehe])

Mindscape & Identity - Ice Breaker --> Spectrasoul - Organizer Heavy heavy heavy (and a great genre transition mix at that).

Mindscape & Stu C4C - Retribution --> Lomax - Metal Flange For obvious reasons haha.

Spectrasoul - Peninsula Another gorgeous track.

-------

Drops/points/styles to re-think (and I'm being a pricky cunt on these):

High Contrast - If We Ever --> Loxy, Gemlinz, Matt U & Spinline - The Justice League Just felt kinda awkward coming out of the deep stuff, still quality but maybe rethink a different track to throw in there.

Logistics - Toy Town --> Apex - Same Old Blues Also a little strange feel.

Paperclip - Nemesida

I felt like I needed a break, felt like I hadn't heard a breakdown until Clear Skyz brokedown.

------

On the real though m8 your timing is unique (seems like a live show rather than studio style), almost seems too much at times (drop after drop after drop). Obviously your mixing is top notch (if something was off it was fixed and stayed that way)... I kept saying (to myself) at the beginning of the mix to slow it down a bit on the energy (its almost overbearing at the time with all massive tunes coming in so quickly), but then you threw some rollers in for us old peeps haha and ended it on a real steppy/funky/dark/introspective style... just like the title said it was a musical adventure, very well done.

You're a sick DJ, no doubt about that!! Big up Nickname!

Just wanna really thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. I really appreciate it mate and glad you enjoyed the mix. Just coming into my fourth year of djing and currently looking to put some of my tracks out on release sometime next year. I'm very serious about this career path so WATCH THIS SPACE LOL!!!

I got quite a few mixes up on here if you wanna check out any more of my vast record collection. Defo recommend checking out my 3 deck demo. That one is propper rolling!

I'll look thru and post all the links for the threads in here and makes sure all the dl links work.

EvezDroppin let me know what you think of them.

First 20mins was prolly some of the best i've heard... That was some wikked mixing. After that was bit tired so tbh lost interest but will listen again tonight. Cheers for the tracklist found some new bits I was looking for on there namely chubrub.. what a fooking tune!!! only just starting buying again last week afta nearly a year away from it... I can see the forum talent has definatly gone up.

Am impressed big up!

Last edited:
cheers coshh. i tend to go off on some crazy tangent when im in the "x:one".

check out my 2 fabric sets and my 3 deck demo. got some realll tasty stuff on there.

who do you know down in sotton? heard of any of the raygun youth lot like professor green, gerra, visionobi?

cheers coshh. i tend to go off on some crazy tangent when im in the "x:one".

check out my 2 fabric sets and my 3 deck demo. got some realll tasty stuff on there.

who do you know down in sotton? heard of any of the raygun youth lot like professor green, gerra, visionobi?

Nah mate... I have been out of touched for the last year or so... Just got back into my dj'ing bout a month ago... I only bought records the last two weeks for the first time since January lol...

Would appreciate if you would give some feedback upon my studio mix, I sold my third deck when I wasnt using it too much so I use just my technics m5g's and djm800... From your mix you obviously have excellent technical ability so would appreciate the feedback.

Here is my mix http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=85705

On the d/l now.. haven't got time to listen now but it'll go on the mp3 player and i'll post feedback when i've heard it.

Heard your other mixes though (and even seen you mix in person) so have a feeling it's gonna be good!

wicked stuff! let me know what you think.

where have you seen me live btw?

Haven't seen you live, just saw you mixing at Flora's house... I was on her course, we went to her house for a bit after a night out and you were on the decks, bit of a hazy memory

Back
Top Bottom