hesit8

Hesit*8*
was just wondering if anyone needed or knew of places looking for a Dj abroad

im going travelling next year n would love to do some Djing while away

please get in contact if you know!!!

click on my soundcloud link to here my sounds

peace :miss_rep:

Hesit8

Won't find many foreign bar/club owners here recruiting mate, best thing to do would be take some demo mixes, along with your tunes on your travels and hand them out to promoters and bar owners wherever you go.

Gonna do the same thing myself when I go on my pilgrimage to sunnier climates :D

fair play mate!!!sound advice..what countries u thinking of hitting up??

im thinking thailand aus new Z

Yeah Australia, NZ, Thailand in that order. Exactly the same. Trouble is 99% of my music is on vinyl so would either have to rip all my tunes and play CD's or take a laptop with me. Gonna take me 6 months to do that before I go :D

fair mite see u about then !..luckily for me ive just invested in serato so all good

if you come across anything then let us know..visa versa

safe :afro:

I work with Air conditioning so finding work's quite easy.... Not doin any DJ stuff as I'm not quite club/pub standard yet!! But there's lots of work in Oz in all types of areas, you just have to get out here n apply for anything - your bound to get a job :)

Yeah Australia, NZ, Thailand in that order. Exactly the same. Trouble is 99% of my music is on vinyl so would either have to rip all my tunes and play CD's or take a laptop with me. Gonna take me 6 months to do that before I go :D

Traktor

it is actually don

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

I'm in Oz now, you guys will fooking love it!!

where u based man?

If you want to DJ in Perth, you need to either talk to Inhibit, Knowledge, Loaded Dice, Mind The Gap, or Mizhap, (they are the main dnb promoters I can think of at the moment)

check out www.teknoscape.com.au (main site, pretty much all the promotes use this one i think !)
www.knowledgemusic.com.au
www.loadeddice.com.au
www.www.mizhapproductions.com.au
http://www.myspace.com/inhibitproductions

I don't really know SFA about the other states, from memory there is a fortnightly night in Sydney put on, possible sydneyfriction.com.au or something like that, and Melbourne scene used to be around www.melbournednb.com.au

But tbh, the main scene for dnb has largely been in Perth, I used to live in Sydney and its all house/gay shit

lol, anyway, enjoy man,

ps. I think Noize is coming to Perth soon, should be a good one !

Yeah i'll come check it out for sure, havn't been to Crush in years, think it just changed its name so maybe they've changed it a bit inside also,

Spewin you're not playing at Shape,Rosemount Hotel or Bar Open, good vibes in there !

Back
Top Bottom