DJ Names

0riginal Ninja

Overlook
basically me and my friend have both been mixing for about 6 months, we have managed to secure a b2b set at our local dnb night, i just wanted a bit of feedback on our names.

Tekken B2B Infektion

what do people think? or have these names previously been taken?

Fillipenko The Incredulous Viking

B2B

Quansach

EDIT: on a real, I agree with Nutek, not a fan of Tekken, but Infektious is ok.
Fuck it tho you are the ones that have to live with your names so pick something that means something to you!

Last edited:
haha i just picked tekken because i couldnt really think of fuck all else and i just wanted a video game sorta name because ive always been into my retro games, fuck it i dont mind how the name sounds to be fair at the end of the day its not about the name its about the mixing. thanks though!

Choose wisely, it's really difficult to come up with something which you like which hasn't been taken.

Whilst having a good name is helpful, the name doesn't make the man makes the name.

Personally I wouldn't have chosen Dj Hazard but the name is now synonamous with the best of the wobble tracks.

Tekken is abit merh.

It depends on your style aswell, If you make the techier side of Drum & Bass maybe
Tech-en may work I dunno though.
Its upto you mate if you have a name and have a reason behind it then it shouldnt matter what other people say, aslong as it isnt something like dj dickmaster or something

crash bandicoot
bugsy the cat
warioface
wariobass
wario
cheerios
makelele
claude
claude makelele
mc djman
dj mcman who dont talk
Generic ninja