but i dunno

any help please :)

easy

i was just wondering if anyone could help me with a dj name

i quite like archive but its already a shit indie bands name

so i was gonna go with arkive

but i dunno

any help please :)

name should reflect u and not an fake image , ie calling yourself sir thug a lot ( when the only thing you have hit on is your younger sister ) isnt the best thing is it

Archive as a word discribes in my head *history* so if your gunna be a dj whos gunna play music from yesturday rather than music what everyone else is playing then surely the name suits ...

i hate names n if your a bedroom dj just starting out i wouldnt worry , id worry more in practising the art of mixing , record selection and getting a good collection behind you ...

goodluck ...

I agree with what panty said. If you are just starting out, then yeah, don't worry about it until you're ready to give out mixes, at least. Even if you're not comfortable enough to do nights out, but ready to makes mixes to record and pass out, you'll need something for people to identify you by if they're into it. I myself went thru a few names before ending up with what I use..and that was after I started posting my tracks, so never too late to change it if you don't feel it after a bit. But yeah man, as panty said as well, make it something that relates to you, not just some made up name to throw onto a CD or flyer, etc. Although I'm not a detective by trade, it does have something to do with my name,:D.
Also, I know what you mean about other people already using it, that's why if ya come up with something, do what i did and google it, see what comes up. And if you have to then yeah, change up the spellin' a bit, etc.. pz & respect to ya' and good luck with it.

Back
Top Bottom