DJ Mish Mash - 3 Decks, Loads Of Vinyl and a Video Camera

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
My latest mix!

I did an hour long one then found out it hadn't recorded so I had to do another, luckily I think this one was probably better than the first one anyway but the beginning is a little bit sloppy cos I was still pretty annoyed about the first mix not filming!

Anyway check it out!

Tracklisting:

Dillinja - All Aboard
Noisia - Block Control
>>> Bad Company - 4 Days
Phace - Strange Science
Wickaman & RV - Ev's Dead
Misanthrop - Latitude
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
>>> Origin Unknown - Truly One
Gridlok - Insecticide
Octane & DLR - Mainframe
Phace & Rockwell - No!
Culture Shock - Protection
Noisia - Regurgitate
Shimon - The Shadow Knows
Staka & Skynet - Decoy
>>> Icicle - I Feel U
Noisia - Diplodocus
Alix Perez - Loose Ends
Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Marka
>>> Rockwell - Full Circle
Shimon & Andy C - Nightflight
Break - The Drone
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl

As always, any feedback good or bad or just any random comments are more than welcome!

And if anyone is down at shogun tonight come and say hello! I'm normally by the front on right

Edit: I've just seen the video still needs processing time so it might not be available for a while. I dunno how long that normally takes cos I normally just leave them uploading over night

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ye didn't realise it wouldn't work straight away. And I'm sorry papa I have a beard in this! I'm all clean and shaven now tho if that's helps?

This looks wicked as hell. Should I find an hour of free time, I'll be all over this.

yes yes yes. on it mate, always listened to your previous mixes.

opening mix is fire!! & the latitude > mob justice (enei remix) is large!!
little split with truly one straight after was damn good too.

big as usual surprised this hasnt had so many views yet. big up sir. at it as usual :D

Cheers you lot! and jsmith its good to hear people are still rinsing the old mixes!
I'm off on holiday for a week! Time for some sun!

do you use fairy washing up liquid......lol....

nice mix feller.....might get an extra 1210 in just for you set on the 2nd

do you use fairy washing up liquid......lol....

nice mix feller.....might get an extra 1210 in just for you set on the 2nd

Cheers dubsta! Fairly liquid lol what? And ye if you could get a third deck that would be well good! Me and samthednbman are playing b2b and we both use 3 so if you could get a third that would be cool but if not don't worry its all good!

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

Great vid n mix mate

Nice one mate!

Cheers dubsta! Fairly liquid lol what? And ye if you could get a third deck that would be well good! Me and samthednbman are playing b2b and we both use 3 so if you could get a third that would be cool but if not don't worry its all good!

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

Nice one mate!

lol.....cos you filmed your hands....they looking all smooth n shit...like the fairy washing up adverts lool

anyway...yeah no probs mate...ill try n get an extra 1210.....problem in the venue we using is that the dj booth is really small....but i'll let you know asap

lol.....cos you filmed your hands....they looking all smooth n shit...like the fairy washing up adverts lool

anyway...yeah no probs mate...ill try n get an extra 1210.....problem in the venue we using is that the dj booth is really small....but i'll let you know asap

Lol ye thats pretty much the only place I could put the camera, its on top of some cardboard boxes I piled up! It doesn't have a wide enough angle to go anywhere else really.

Don't worry too much about getting a third deck if its gunna be a hassle. I'm off in a bit but I think there might be internet in the hotel I'm staying at so I'm taking my laptop just in case! dnbforum while on the beach here we go!

Back
Top Bottom