DJ Mish Mash: 3 Decks + 3 Hours + 101 Tunes = THIS!!!!

No-one else seems to have had a problem so hopefully it will download properly when u try again...if not let me know and I'll try and sort it out!

did it again! 1 hour 41 minutes! :mad:

edit: actually... it seems its a problem with windows media player, VLC is saying 3 hours... MEH

Huge... Beyond huge.

i enjoyed this

vb_thumbs.gif

Cheers! The instrumental is on the B side of Rock It

Tbf I got the picture disc sent to me by accident, must be different on the standard release or something. :)

Played the first few mixes to a mate tonight and then ended up giving him the mp3 because he loved it so much- spreading the word and that lol.

Tbf I got the picture disc sent to me by accident, must be different on the standard release or something. :)

Played the first few mixes to a mate tonight and then ended up giving him the mp3 because he loved it so much- spreading the word and that lol.

Spreading the name!...good work!

Wow Mish Mash! First time I heard you mixing...sounding sweet. Love your energy mate.

Also it's nice to hear a bit of surface noise on a mix lol!

What's the name of that tune with the Beenie Man 'who am I to test the girls dem sugar' sample?

Wow Mish Mash! First time I heard you mixing...sounding sweet. Love your energy mate.

Also it's nice to hear a bit of surface noise on a mix lol!

What's the name of that tune with the Beenie Man 'who am I to test the girls dem sugar' sample?

Glad you're feeling it! Ye its all about the sound of vinyl...but it could just be cos my room is fairly dusty, need to give my records a bit of a clean

The tune is Harvest - Militant

Fucking sick.

Was out on call all day, spent like 4 hours driving, this made it more than bearable though. Plus theres 2 or 3 tunes i was after a track ID on :D

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to you mate, one of the sickest mixes ive ever heard! Just 3 hours of pure double drops and sick mixing, big up! Also, pretty curious since you probably played my whole collection, literally 90% of the tracks you mix are the few I own on vinyl haha

been rinsing this pretty much solidly since you posted here about it. still loving it. and its so long that when i listen to it again and again there's always mixes i find i've forgotten about. big ups. very big ups indeed.

Gotta hand it to you mate, one of the sickest mixes ive ever heard! Just 3 hours of pure double drops and sick mixing, big up! Also, pretty curious since you probably played my whole collection, literally 90% of the tracks you mix are the few I own on vinyl haha

been rinsing this pretty much solidly since you posted here about it. still loving it. and its so long that when i listen to it again and again there's always mixes i find i've forgotten about. big ups. very big ups indeed.

:beers:

Ez mish mash.

Listened to this at work today and i really really enjoyed it mate. 3 Hours of solid beatmatching (which is impressive in itself) and a killer selection that kept me interested throughout. I like how u dropped minimal teky stuff in with more upfront tracks and made it work nicely. U obviously love all kinds of dnb and it really shines through in your mixing and i think anyone can appreciate that. Well done sir :)

ps If u get a chance check out my mix (signature below), id like some feedback from a DJ like you.

Back
Top Bottom