DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck NASS Festival Competition Mix

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck NASS Festival Competition Mix! (This won me a set at Matter!)

I managed to make it through to the finals of the NASS DJ competition by submitting this mix! It's 3 decks all vinyl!

I actually posted it on here a while ago as a promo mix for an event I was DJing at, but as I don't have my decks with me at uni at the moment I couldn't do a new one for this competition, so they said it was fine that I submit this one instead.

The finals will take place at Matter where one person will be chosen to play at the NASS festival based on their set at Matter and (annoyingly!) how many plays and support their mix gets!

So I'd really appreciate it if you could give my mix a play and see what you think...

Cheers! (y)

Tracklisting:

Breakage - Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
>>> Capone - Friday
Phace - Strange Science
Loadstar - BLVD
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
Hive - Blackout
>>> Noisia - Concussion
Noisia - Floating Zero
>>> Rockwell - Full Circle
Icicle - Dreadnaught
SPY - Xenomorph
Harvest - Militant
Sparfunk - Crash Test Dummy
Chase & Status - No Problem
>>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
>>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

Last edited:
Nice one Mish Mash! Caught this one last time but I'll give it another whirl. Shame these competitions aren't based on talent alone but what can you do...

Download?

http://soundcloud.com/djmishmash/3-deck-get-loud-promo-mix/download

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Nice one Mish Mash! Caught this one last time but I'll give it another whirl. Shame these competitions aren't based on talent alone but what can you do...

Nice one! Ye they always mainly care about how many plays and how many comments you get saying 'I love this band sub focus' on your mix

Re: DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck NASS Festival Competition Mix! (This won me a set at Matter!)

I managed to make it through to the finals of the NASS DJ competition by submitting this mix! It's 3 decks all vinyl!

I actually posted it on here a while ago as a promo mix for an event I was DJing at, but as I don't have my decks with me at uni at the moment I couldn't do a new one for this competition, so they said it was fine that I submit this one instead.

The finals will take place at Matter where one person will be chosen to play at the NASS festival based on their set at Matter and (annoyingly!) how many plays and support their mix gets!

So I'd really appreciate it if you could give my mix a play and see what you think...

Cheers! (y)

Tracklisting:

>>> Capone - Friday
Phace - Strange Science
Loadstar - BLVD
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
Hive - Blackout
>>> Noisia - Concussion
Noisia - Floating Zero
Icicle - Dreadnaught
SPY - Xenomorph
Harvest - Militant
>>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

playing a set @ matter

ahhhhhhhh. good luck fella. Not that you need it mind...

Re: DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck NASS Festival Competition Mix! (This won me a set at Matter!)

Tracklisting:

>>> Capone - Friday
Phace - Strange Science
Loadstar - BLVD
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
Hive - Blackout
>>> Noisia - Concussion
Noisia - Floating Zero
Icicle - Dreadnaught
SPY - Xenomorph
Harvest - Militant
>>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

No sound at work but I'll click play a few times just because of that tracklist! :love:

(Will check it out properly when I get home too.) Good luck bro!

Cheers for all the support dnb forum crew!

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

and actually, if anyone wants to come down to the event, drop me a message and I can put your name on the guestlist, as I got given a +25 and I'm only using about 10

Cheers for all the support dnb forum crew!

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

and actually, if anyone wants to come down to the event, drop me a message and I can put your name on the guestlist, as I got given a +25 and I'm only using about 10

When is it? Man, I miss Matter. </3

When is it? Man, I miss Matter. </3

June 17th, the DJ competition is in room 2. I don't know what time I'm on yet, hopefully not something like 10pm.

This is the main room line up:

FABIO & GROOVERIDER ft HARRY SHOTTA
ORIGINAL SIN ft EKSMAN
DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH ft SHABBA
TAXMAN & SUB ZERO ft FELON
MATRIX & FUTUREBOUND ft DARRISON
SIGMA & BLAME ft MASTER X
MR NICE ft JONNY G
PREMISE ft CRISIS

If anyone on this forum deserves this, its you lol. I still bang out both your 3 hour mixes regularly!

So i'll rock this one a few times for you mate and leave a comment! (y)

just had a relisten to this, absolutely love that blackout >> concussion blend and the full circle tease, a job very well done!!

Back
Top Bottom