DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck 'Get Loud' Promo Mix!

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
I'm DJing at an event in Kingston called Get Loud on April 21st at a club called Bacchus and the promoters asked me to do a short mix for them to send round as a bit of promo...so here it is!

Or on youtube if you prefer...

Tracklisting:

Breakage - Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
>>> Capone - Friday
Phace - Strange Science
Loadstar - BLVD
>>> Ram Trilogy - Titan
Hive - Blackout
>>> Noisia - Concussion
Noisia - Floating Zero
>>> Rockwell - Full Circle
Icicle - Dreadnaught
SPY - Xenomorph
Harvest - Militant
Sparfunk - Crash Test Dummy
Chase & Status - No Problem
>>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
>>> Lomax - Artisan VIP

This is 100% vinyl!

Enjoy!

And if you're around South London on April 21st why not come by!

http://www.facebook.com/getloudkingston

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick mate, listening now!

Same intro as I've used in my recent mix lol, sounds quality! :)

haha ye didn't notice that! just giving yours a listen now, sounding big! and I see you've done no problem >>> strange science, did that in my last mix and they fit together so well! liking your style!

haha ye didn't notice that! just giving yours a listen now, sounding big! and I see you've done no problem >>> strange science, did that in my last mix and they fit together so well! liking your style!

Haha yeah I'm not gonna lie, I nicked that from your mix, sick double drop! Cheers mate, btw this mix is big, got any more details of that night your playing at? I might drop by as its near

Haha yeah I'm not gonna lie, I nicked that from your mix, sick double drop! Cheers mate, btw this mix is big, got any more details of that night your playing at? I might drop by as its near

Haha fair play! I just edited the first post to add the link to the event's facebook group, hopefully all the info should be on there

Enjoyed the mix mate, pretty tight throughout eqing was spot on. Best mix for me was Blackout with Concussion really enjoyed that, strange science and fighting fire was good as well might have to do that one myself ha. Only criticism is it was a little too short! but ye nice man. I'm new to the forum and I'm thinkin about posting a mix soon, so if you get a chance check it out man. safe

Enjoyed the mix mate, pretty tight throughout eqing was spot on. Best mix for me was Blackout with Concussion really enjoyed that, strange science and fighting fire was good as well might have to do that one myself ha. Only criticism is it was a little too short! but ye nice man. I'm new to the forum and I'm thinkin about posting a mix soon, so if you get a chance check it out man. safe

Nice one for the feedback! Ye this mix is pretty short, but that's because the promoters only wanted it to be about 30 mins. If you're looking for longer mixes I've done a 3 hour one and a 2.5 hour chilled out one

Here's the links to them-

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?117341-DJ-Mish-Mash-3-Decks-3-Hours-101-Tunes-THIS!!!!

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?108347-DJ-Mish-Mash-2.5-hour-Chilled-Liquid-Mix!

Check them out! :)

mate what time is your set cos its a thurs and i work full time lol

and you playing darker stuff or like dancefloor stuff?

Last edited:
mate what time is your set cos its a thurs and i work full time lol

and you playing darker stuff or like dancefloor stuff?

I've been away for a few days so only just seen this... I'm either 1-2 or 2-3, haven't confirmed yet. I think as I'm playing pretty late I'll be playing more of the deeper darker stuff and much less mainstream. But I'll take down a bit of everything so I can switch it around a bit. Would be good if you can make it!

And I just spoke to the promoter and he said last night they had 310 people down there so this is looking like its gunna be a big one!

really enjoyed that. some real fat mixes in there, think someone said before but blackout > concussion is gutter. might actually try and reach this get loud event im not too far away. safe!

Less than a week to go!

really enjoyed that. some real fat mixes in there, think someone said before but blackout > concussion is gutter. might actually try and reach this get loud event im not too far away. safe!

Nice one! Would be good to see a few of the forum crew down there!

This is tomorrow! Anyone from the forum gunna be there?...go on!

Edit: I've just found out I'm on from 1-2

Last edited:
I'm from Kingston too, but not making it down tonight. Going to that Kingston Boat Party tomorrow tho, Siren and EBK both playing. Recognised the face in your soundcloud picture, was skanking next to you at the very front at Shogun @ Cable recently for a good few hours. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom