DJ Mish Mash 3 Deck 'Get Loud' Promo Mix!

I might come down man. Bacchus yeah?

ye man come down. and ye its bacchus. come and say hello if u make it. would be good to meet some of the forum crew!

---------- Post added at 03:59 ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 ----------

I'm from Kingston too, but not making it down tonight. Going to that Kingston Boat Party tomorrow tho, Siren and EBK both playing. Recognised the face in your soundcloud picture, was skanking next to you at the very front at Shogun @ Cable recently for a good few hours. Good times.

haha ye cable was big!

haha all about getting a bit of dnbforum action while in the club! was good to see you and sam (...the dnb man!) down there!

Yeah man you played well mate I'll defo see about that thing I told you about! Video will be up when I Can be bothered

haha! pretty jokes video! all about sam's bass arm at the end when deep space comes in!

Last edited by a moderator:

haha! pretty jokes video! all about sam's bass arm at the end when deep space comes in!

Lol ! Looks like a great night Mish Mash! You got any club type sets you could post up like in the vid? Havent heard 'Midnight' in time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ! Looks like a great night Mish Mash! You got any club type sets you could post up like in the vid? Havent heard 'Midnight' in time...

Nah I haven't ever had a set recorded while playing out. Would quite like to though, but nowhere I've played has had recording set up.

And ye midnight is such a tune! I tried to drop underprint with it in this video but the needles were skipping all over the place, so I kept losing its place while I was bringing it in. For some reason when I put my needles on the decks, they were balanced at 0 grams when they were almost at the maximum weight, so there ended up only being about 1g of weight on them, making them skip really easily. At one point one of the needles lost the groove completely and just slid the whole way across the vinyl to the middle, while that was the only tune playing! But it only skipped a few times and I don't really think many people noticed so it wasn't too bad

Back
Top Bottom