DJ & MC BOOKING RESOURCE POOL ???

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Hi
Just had a thought...
Wouldn't it b great if there was a section where Promoters could go and check out DJ / MC profiles and DJ's MC's could post up a profile & link 2 a demo...

I'm sure someone is gonna say 'yeh its called myspace' ( let me pre empt u...4ork off u Qwant LOL )

Stedfast said:
Hi
Just had a thought...
Wouldn't it b great if there was a section where Promoters could go and check out DJ / MC profiles and DJ's MC's could post up a profile & link 2 a demo...

I'm sure someone is gonna say 'yeh its called myspace' ( let me pre empt u...4ork off u Qwant LOL )

Ermmm...

that is called myspace isn't it?

I find it hard to believe promoters spend hours trawling sites to look for new talent. You put yourself out there, when they want to hear you.

You link your myspace.

I don't see the problem here.....

LEAVE THAT SQUATCRECHE ATTITUDE AT HOME MUSH...

never too many advertising opportunities for artists

thats what i say anyway

sidekickmc said:
LEAVE THAT SQUATCRECHE ATTITUDE AT HOME MUSH...

never too many advertising opportunities for artists

thats what i say anyway

Fair enough yeah Jim, but these spaces already exsist for you to host music, and allow for worldwide access to it.

A webpage, maybe attached to this very site, with hyperlinks linking to all artists and MC's myspace sites, maybe a more sensible suggestion. As finding someones site can be difficult, a catalogue of all those dnb related in one place would be useful and already take advantage of the tehnology in place (myspace) as opposed to using a new one.

Safe?

zoob has a fair comment & opinion seeing as we're putting this to da dnbforum massive....but it could be a nice idea, as a promoter posts event info on forums and might have a glance yuh know :inlove:

yeah its a good idea. true, promoters don't trawl sites just for that purpose, but they do visit this site a bit. I believe Stan's idea was only to provide links to demos anyway, so you're only disagreeing about where the profile is located. personally I don't like myspace, if I can look at someone's profile elsewhere I'd rather do that

Back
Top Bottom