DJ Marky appretiation

right up there with andy c.
dj marky is a legend
lk is one of my fav tunes

Marky is the don, he's one of the DJ's who got me into D&B. 'Movement:The Brazillian Job' & 'The Master Plan' are definately two of my all time favorite D&B albums.
Never forget the B2B at the End with Andy C, best night ever!

The guy's huge, he's a global superstar and a fucking sick dj. I've seen him mix basically every type of music. He's so versatile. He's playing in a club about 15 mins away from me in March, doing a 4 hour set. Gonna be epic.

One of the scenes finest. Always been inspired by him man.

His infamous Ska scratch is too sick.

yeah its funny, and when he does it upside down ;op

unfortunately ive never seen him but ive listened to his sets for years, his stuff with stamina is wicked.

He's sick. And 25th Floor puts me in a place no other track does.

He's a sick DJ too. I love his selection usually.

I once had to listen to a guy at The End tell me; "Markys shit, I saw him here and he doesn't even understand about sequences and when tracks are meant to drop and stuff."

Marky is the don, he's one of the DJ's who got me into D&B. 'Movement:The Brazillian Job' & 'The Master Plan' are definately two of my all time favorite D&B albums.
Never forget the B2B at the End with Andy C, best night ever!

shhhhh. i wasnt there so you cant say it was the best night ever. cant believe i missed out!

Marky is one the finest dj's out there. Appreciated the world over. Remember he smacked it at my first rave at Pure Science & loved him ever since.

Cant wait to see him at Hospitality.

Markys fuckin immense, agree with Chloe he is just as good as Andy C and very underrated.

Everytime I've seen him his set has been the best at the night no matter who else is playing.

Up there with EZ as one of the best DJs technically across all genres too.

Yeh, he's been my favourite DJ for about a year now, ever since I learnt to mix actually and my appreciation was more educated.

Guy seriously knows his shit, mixes, scratches (loved it when he scratched the slowburn melody with slowburn).

He thinks of shit that people wouldn't do, like having the needle on the record and hitting the record for bass.

The picking the deck up and scratching!

Yeh, marky is the man.

Oh and to add a lil extra bit, him and stamina is the perfect combo, fuckin rinsing!

Back
Top Bottom