DJ M-RODE (french dmc champ) MY 2007 COMPETITION SET VIDEO IS ONLINE !!!

DJ M-RODE

Dj M-RODE presents: ROUTINES FOR BATTLES !

To continue the ROUTINES 4 BATLLES series, here is the 2007 Dj M-RODE competition set !

The set was built from an eclectic and hard style concept :

The intro is inspired of pendulum and jumps to a rock/metal session (band: Disturbed), then it turns to an electro drum&bass style with scratches and beat juggling (vertigo break beat by dj Kodh + Busta Rhymes voice + a modified sample from le Jad).

The third part (nervous shock by le jad exclusively) is an electro hip hop instrumental scratched with drum&bass synths to finish with an electro/ragga beat jugg (beat by Le Jad + notes from Dj Fresh "Exhale").

The last part starts with a drum&bass beat jugg without crossfader, then it drops to a massive bass scratch (wanted to change the classical scratch sounds like "haaa" or "fresh").At this moment, beats are composed by M-RODE himself.

The end of the set is a fusion between Drum&Bass and Reggae (Visionnary sample ? i don't remember). I thought that it was "relaxing" to finish it with a dubwize style..

Global conception : musicality, originality, "eclectism", hard style, coherence with real transitions..
All that work to finish third..So pleazzzzzzz, i really need your feedback !! you can check me on myspace or messenger.

Recorded @ SHARI VARI bar Rouen, France on Sunday, September 23rd, 2007.

:devilslayCLICK HERE TO SEE THE RESULT!:devilslay

CONTACTS / BOOKING :
e-mail: m_rode@hotmail.com
myspace: DJ M-RODE

Back
Top Bottom