DJ LOVELY - new dnb artist - free mix online

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by DJ Lovely, Jan 19, 2013.

1. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member

check my soundcloud if you like this kind of drum and bass:

Tracklist:

M-Zine - Endings
    Vicious Circle - Emma's Dilemma
    Getz - My Soul
    FD - Stripped
    Gerra - The Room
    Zero T & Ulterior Motive - Breach
    Alix Perez - Allegiance
    Code 3 - Living Proof
    M-Zine & Scepticz - Alone
    Skeptical - Catch 22
    Amoss - Astrodone
    Jubei & Alix Perez - Distrust
    Lestr - Slow & Deep

new tunes gonna be up soon

www.soundcloud.com/lovemachineuk

----------------------------

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  2. The Watcha

The Watcha Well-Known Member

Got to say that before I looked & checked your soundcloud Lovely, I expected you to be female with a dj name like that.

Anyhow, with a tracklist that is my cup of tea, your mix needs a listen.
    Endings is a quality tune & 1 of my favourites from last year. Love how broody it is without being an overcrowded tune. Not used it as an intro tune before, as I think it sounds better in the middle of the mix / with tunes both sides of it, but sounds fine for the intro. The melodic tones of Emmas Dilemma build & rolls well with Endings from the drop with the funky filth bass sitting underneath. My Soul moves into the tail end of the first part of Emmas Dilemma, for the tune to have full effect on its own. Waiting for My Soul to turn up, but have ordered it with Say Nothin (Rockwell rmx) on vinyl, which should be out by now. I love My Soul, the bass, rolling drums & vocal work SO well in that tune. Stripped's stripped back bass vibes nicely off the first part of My Soul in time for the breakdown to fade out towards the end of that 32. The Room bounces in on the beat of Stripped, building the flavours up again with some easy listen melody & well placed bass. Fair play for playing a Gerra tune. He's a dj at a local night & have respect for anyone who mixes his tunes well. Breach ticks its way into The Room well & works a treat with the former tune, with memorable bits from each tune making themselves known in the mix. Fav mix so far for a choice selection :)

Allegiance brings some middle eastern vocals & punchy drums to the mix with Breach. Also big up for playing Living Proof. A fav of mine off the Exit label, chugging along on top of the more rolling beats in Allegiance. Alone's beats echo in to Living Proof before the breakdown of that comes along, for a wicked double. Not heard Alone before. The beats in that are wicked & really sit well with Living Proof. Hopefully more quallity tunes from M-Zine to come this year. Catch 22 bounces into the breakdown of Alone for it to roll out with full effect again. Probably my fav tune on that Amoss EP - Astrodome then eases into Catch 22 for the hook in the former tune to still peak out from behind the latter. Distrusts intro moves in nicely to the second part of Astrodome, for the subtle bass in Distrust to float into the ride. Not heard Slow & Deep before, but it was a pleasant end to the mix.

A wicked mix all in all from your first post. Wicked selection which was right up my street. Do you mix on cdjs or vinyl? Would appreciate if you could return the favour & have a listen to my latest mix + jot some thoughts - http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...Bass-2-Data-Overlook-Skeptical-Clarity-Synkro

Also, to stream your soundcloud link in your thread, copy the address / link of the mix page (not your soundcloud profile page), paste it in your thread, highlight the link, then above the space where you write your words, on the third line of icons at the right, click the orange soundcloud icon. It wraps your link in brackets that say SOUNDCLOUD in capitals

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  3. Mc eraz

Mc eraz New Member

Nice mix mate.

4. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member

nice one for the feedback, appreciate it.. gonna put up a tune by the end of the month so keep ur eyes peeled..............
    cds and vinyl, and i aint a girl safe

5. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member

bumping up the mix, got some new tunes in talks with a couple labels, will keep u posted
    HYPE!

6. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member

7. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member

8. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

DJ 'Hope everyone is having a nice time'

nice mix

9. DJ Lovely

DJ Lovely New Member