dj lookalikes

guernseydub

Member
Messages
68
there i was looking through the latest copy of knowledge when i get to page 29 and theres a article on the renegade hardware crew now no offence to dylan but he looks to me like a dead ringer for "the saviour of radio 1" chris moyles so i ask you is there any1 else in the DnB scene who looks like a celebrity how about this 1



high contrast --- pee wee herman
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,154
guernseydub said:
no offence to dylan but he looks to me like a dead ringer for "the saviour of radio 1" chris moyles

:uberlaugh

Id love to see what he has to say to that!

Other dnb lookie-likies:



^Donovan Smith^



^Paul from Eastenders^
 

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
no afence mate but aint got no pictures maybe someone can sort it but jaywalker looks like phill mitchel pahaha .. cansome one get the pictures sorted ..... :lol:
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
877
I noticed this one when I was at a footie match a while ago

Swindon Town striker Tommy Mooney (Moonaldo!!!)



Senses
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
12 inch grinch said:
no afence mate but aint got no pictures maybe someone can sort it but jaywalker looks like phill mitchel pahaha .. cansome one get the pictures sorted ..... :lol:
:upyours: Grinch - You are cruisin' for a brusin' bruv! :finger2: :knob: :weirdo:
 

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Messages
582
When I was going thru me skin head/designer stubble phase, two people asked me if I was dylan at the same rave.. fuckin bait lol
 

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Messages
391
Haven't got any pics, and he's not a DJ...

But....if i can remember all the algebra equations from skool:

Navigator + RNB/"Hip Hop" = Sean Paul.

Sure that's pretty obvious though.
 

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,050
TooEZ said:
Haven't got any pics, and he's not a DJ...

But....if i can remember all the algebra equations from skool:

Navigator + RNB/"Hip Hop" = Sean Paul.

Sure that's pretty obvious though.
:mkay:
 

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
TooEZ said:
Haven't got any pics, and he's not a DJ...

But....if i can remember all the algebra equations from skool:

Navigator + RNB/"Hip Hop" = Sean Paul.

Sure that's pretty obvious though.
i think that navi looks like ali g .
 
Top