DJ Laize - Set Intro - Opinions neede

mattyb_999

DJ Laize
VIP Junglist
Hi I'm DJ Laize, been recording since the start of the year roughly, so am not 100% confident, but am still trying to produce some sick sets anyway, for my listening pleasure and anyone else who wants to. I want a sick intro to a new jump up set I am going to do, but am unsure on this one I have done.

Can you please leave your comments ands opinions (The clip is only 2 mins long wont take long)

If anyone needs to know what the tracks are called just ask. I hope you reconise at least one of them.

I am planning on doing a more varied mix very soon with all kinds of dnb included. Watch out for this one. !

Intro link :http://www.dnbshare.com/download/LaizeIntro1.mp3.html

Cheers

DJ Laize

Thanks any opinion on the mix itself ?

good.

But why only post 2min??? mate.... no point putting so much thought into the intro!
and intro is just a means to starting the set off... its what goes on in the rest of the set that matters bro.

When im booking someone for a night i dont really ever listen to the intro of their mix.... i skip a few mins in so i can here what they are really like.... i then skip to the end to find out if they have any stamina...... no use having the best intro in the world when 40min into the set you become sloppy......

Just food for thought bro.,... get the rest of the mix posted and people will start giving you some good feedback.....

Anyway mate

Take it easy, i look forward to hearing your mixs

RocksteadyUK

good.

But why only post 2min??? mate.... no point putting so much thought into the intro!
and intro is just a means to starting the set off... its what goes on in the rest of the set that matters bro.

When im booking someone for a night i dont really ever listen to the intro of their mix.... i skip a few mins in so i can here what they are really like.... i then skip to the end to find out if they have any stamina...... no use having the best intro in the world when 40min into the set you become sloppy......

Just food for thought bro.,... get the rest of the mix posted and people will start giving you some good feedback.....

Anyway mate

Take it easy, i look forward to hearing your mixs

RocksteadyUK

Cheers buddy, sound advise, yer totally agree with the intro not being the most important part but you have to admit if an intro stinks you dont really look forward to the rest and hope something is pulled out. Cool well I will work on the rest of the set and post it up soon mate.

Cheers

Laize

Cheers buddy, sound advise, yer totally agree with the intro not being the most important part but you have to admit if an intro stinks you dont really look forward to the rest and hope something is pulled out. Cool well I will work on the rest of the set and post it up soon mate.

Cheers

Laize

this is true... but i have heard plenty of sets in the past where the intro has been proper shit but the rest of it was sik!!

its a matter of preference really......... but.... do you spend an hour licking the outside of a steak..... or would you rather spend an hour chewing on a nice bit of juicy cow!!??? haha

anyway, take it easy bro.

I like what you done with Henchman-Look what they did there mate. As it goes that was quite cool to be honest mate... could do with the rest of the set now :D

ITS SHIIIIIIIIIT!....LOL

Only jokin bruv...na i like the intro nice lil number.....but lyk that peckham bloke sed - wheres the rest???:rambo:

I like what you done with Henchman-Look what they did there mate. As it goes that was quite cool to be honest mate... could do with the rest of the set now :D

Cheers bruv, well its hard for me to record or practice for that matter, as im a deck-less DJ have been since I started about a year and a half ago. Its terrible I know. The sets I do get to record I'm not happy with and dont get the oportunity to take my time etc etc. I will try and record a worthy set and stick it up as soon as I can. Cheers for the comment though.

:miss_rep:

Back
Top Bottom