DJ Laize - G Dub, Taxman, Hazard.........

mattyb_999

DJ Laize
VIP Junglist
I recorded this set yesterday with most of my Playaz tunes as you can see by the tracklist Taxman & G Dub tunes pretty much run thorughout from start to finish.

DJ Laize - Playaz Set :

Tracklist :

Original Sin – Feels Good
Taxman – The Circle
Original Sin – Say
Hazard – Killaz Don’t Die
Taxman – Original Ninja
G Dub- Les Miserables
Hazard – Cowards Beware
Kitcha – Sloppy Guiseppe
Modified Motion – Deju Vu
G Dub – Sub Zero
G Dub – Give It To Me
Original Sin – Don’t Be Silly
Taxman – Too Bad VIP
Original Sin – Skank Nasty
Double Zero – Slut
Dirty Commodity – The Race
Original Sin – All I Want
G Dub – Beast City (O.S Remix)

Link : http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DJLaize-PlayazSet.mp3.html

Any feedback would be wicked, hope it gets you moving!!!!

Laize:D

If the link has expired and you want to listen drop me a message!

Last edited:
good mix man!
that double drop wit killaz dont die an original ninja is sick!

Liked the mixes, wasn't sure what was going on with the levels most of the time, bass and then no bass, then no mid etc, wasnt really sure what you wanted us to hear. Beat matching was pretty flawless, some good doubles there but i'd personally not play with the equalisers so much.

Liked the mixes, wasn't sure what was going on with the levels most of the time, bass and then no bass, then no mid etc, wasnt really sure what you wanted us to hear. Beat matching was pretty flawless, some good doubles there but i'd personally not play with the equalisers so much.

Yer I know I've got a new mixer and am still working it out really. It seems one sides bass is much louder and I was trying hard to compensate, anyone got any ideas as to why its doing this ? Also gotta get a proper monitor with some bass!!

I said Playaz as in all that fall under Playaz ie Propoganda, Ganja, Frontline etc.

Cheers for the feedback mate.

Last edited:
Fair shout, the bass problem would be because of your needles i should think, thats given me problems before, for recording you really want a decent set of the same needles in the same condition. ive got a set of concords that i only use to record, stanton 500s for messing about :)

Fair shout, the bass problem would be because of your needles i should think, thats given me problems before, for recording you really want a decent set of the same needles in the same condition. ive got a set of concords that i only use to record, stanton 500s for messing about :)

thatss a good idea, mite do that myself.

Back
Top Bottom