DJ Krust - The Fundamentalist / Another Story (NEW)

Mistakes and innovative use of the tools gave good results in the hardware era. Krust would’ve been in his element pushing buttons, breaking things and making things sound cool as a result. It’s much harder to work like that with software and unless you are a technical savant like Break or DLR, it’s not easy to bend the software plugins to your will and experiment until things sound the way you want them to.

They used to intentionally run the Mackie desks into the red because the analogue distortion gave a great sounding effect. I’m sure some people still do this.

yep exactly.... i definetely have a penchant for the older hardware made tracks.... and Krust was the best at rolling them out freestyle, it's half the charm...

also, i was buying dj krust vinyl's in 94 when most of you guys were still in the ball sack ..... so I've got nuff tunes of his to compare with....

if you haven't heard them, experienced them in a club, etc etc ..... you've got nothing to mentally compare with.

Another Krusty one for peeps to moan at.
Plenty to go around, there's one per person.

Whilst this is a good unreleased track.I would rather hear new original beats then old dats that were not up to standard at the time. I think a lot of such tracks have appeared in last few years. Now people snap them up.
I do think older stuff had more warmth, but some of the new plugins also add that warmth back into the razor clarity of modern digital production

Can I get your autograph?

oOOf insecure m8? No ballsack? No dad? Test tube baby? Sorry for making you feel insecure though, whatever it was i said. Maybe you're envious of old people?

The C stands for 'Crapping on Deegun's head'.... yes i have a long surname.

Radius - Totally agree, many mans wetting themselves over old music that wasn't good enough to be released back then is a bit weird. The Krust tracks on Okbron are ok though, the b-side is half decent....

The joke being a sarcastic "you're my hero" coz you were buying Krust records in 94. Hence wanting your autograph.
But so was I, and I'm quite possibly older and uglier than you. So nurr nurr !

I had a quick listen and I think the tracks are ok. They have a nice sound to them and some rawness, but the notes used remind me of someone that hasn't bothered learning any music theory.

I think a Need For Mirrors remix would go down a treat.

The joke being a sarcastic "you're my hero" coz you were buying Krust records in 94. Hence wanting your autograph.
But so was I, and I'm quite possibly older and uglier than you. So nurr nurr !

if we have a competition to see who is oldest, most ugly and most sarcastic i would win this all day long ;)

when you're an old guy, you don't say you bought dj krust records in 94 to brag, you say you bought dj krust records in 94 as embarrassingly you did and you're THAT old.

Back
Top Bottom