DJ KITSAP'S LATEST DUB!!! SOMEBODY GET ME RAM ON THE PHONE!

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
i need this in my box
that gargle sound is hot like fire
burn burn let the mother fucker burn

Precisely.

It ain't great, I think it's really sad :rolleyes: to make a forum post regarding it..

I feel a violin moment coming on.... pass me a kleenex man size..lol

Harmless fun. No one pulls Gervais up for joking about Cancer patients and midgets....

Lighten up fellas...its a really funny tune! lol

God loves a tryer, i hope one day he starts makin complete stonkers and gets asked to play everywere with record contracts comin out his ears and then he starts postin every1 heres tunes buzzin off them...

but on a serious note that is never gonna happen, and his tunes do leave something to be desired.

God loves a tryer, i hope one day he starts makin complete stonkers and gets asked to play everywere with record contracts comin out his ears and then he starts postin every1 heres tunes buzzin off them...

but on a serious note that is never gonna happen, and his tunes do leave something to be desired.

lol that is savage. :twisted:

tbh dnt rinse him for making music, if he was playing the music all up in ur face and forcing it on u in a club then fair enuff, u cud say wot the fuck are u doing ur skills are so weak uve offended my ears and now they've fucked off to australia to get away from it all.

but hes clearly just chugging away at his copy of reason and will inevitably get better if he keeps at it. (dear god i hope he gets better) but sum1 shud defo tell him to stop putting shit up on myspace cos it does give him a bad image. likelyhood is if sum1 goes on ur myspazz page and doesnt feel ur shit and thinks UR A COMPLETE SHIT BAG then they wont come back in 2 years when ur alot better. it's all about patience and waiting to refine ur sound. unless of cours ur sound is to make complete and utter shit.

but huever posted this thread is just trying to bully and belittle sum1 for no reason. u sicken me!

shame on u all

Not the place to say... but just checked ur myspace nice mixes :not_worth

And as for Dj Kitsap :2thumbs:

I really dont know whats worse...

+ his music
+ you promoting him
+ or everyone for taking the piss when the guys just doing what he likes doing

Let him get one with it.... and stop promoting him!

Back
Top Bottom