DJ Kitsap

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Its time for my little moan every so often....

i took this from another thread... and its really starting to fuk me off....

I really dont know whats worse...

+ his music
+ you promoting him
+ or everyone for taking the piss when the guys just doing what he likes doing

Let him get one with it.... and stop promoting him!

The guy has done nothing wrong... he's not going around claiming to be the greatest nore is he stepping on anyones toes.... so can you guys grow up a little and realise the guy is just doing something he likes doing.... whether or not he's shit.... STOP PROMOTING HIM FOR A START!! secondly.... instead of taking the piss why dont all you guys with opinions on his music actually take the time and mail him some feedback and point out areas he needs to work on.... fair enough it might be the whole damn thing.... but help the guy!! GGEEEZZZ!!!

anyway... rant over.... ill go back to my waffle hole now.....

+ his music
+ you promoting him

The guy has done nothing wrong... he's not going around claiming to be the greatest nore is he stepping on anyones toes.... so can you guys grow up a little and realise the guy is just doing something he likes doing.... whether or not he's shit.... STOP PROMOTING HIM FOR A START!! secondly.... instead of taking the piss why dont all you guys with opinions on his music actually take the time and mail him some feedback and point out areas he needs to work on.... fair enough it might be the whole damn thing.... but help the guy!! GGEEEZZZ!!!

:word:

He is posting his shite on myspace and that makes him a fair target for ridicule. Nobody is making fun of his face, race or deformity - but of the fact he produces shite and is oblivious to it being shite.

If somebody puts themselves into public view AND whatever is being made fun of is in his control then that somebody deserves ridicule/criticism. I'll say that of Kitsap and of a fat Britney wobbling around the MTV stage.

safe keep the love for young producers. if the dicks hu spend their time finding noobs to rinse had their way then only people currently in the scene wud be making good music cos any1 hu takes it up gets bashed down at the first track and gives up as a consequence. every1 starts sumwhere. and i hope he gets amazing and jizzes over all these shit munchers!

He is posting his shite on myspace and that makes him a fair target for ridicule. Nobody is making fun of his face, race or deformity - but of the fact he produces shite and is oblivious to it being shite.

If somebody puts themselves into public view AND whatever is being made fun of is in his control then that somebody deserves ridicule/criticism. I'll say that of Kitsap and of a fat Britney wobbling around the MTV stage.

FAIL!!

Sorry Dustek... you no i love you man (no bromo)

but your wrong mate... he is doing something he likes doing... he may shit... but that does not mean you can slate the guy constantly without actually telling him where he's going wrong and giving him a helping hand..... once you have taken the time to try and help him and he still hasnt made any improvements then by all means gun him to the ground.... you and you alone have the right to gun him.

People are quick to point out someones flaws... but if you take the same amount of time and invest it in helping him instead maybe he might be able to do something with his career....

rocky def-o made best point on this thread. totally agree see cuz ive just started bit of production and dont wanna end up like kitsap once i ask for an opinion o my beets!

well put rock-o!

You're effecitvely promoting him now by giving him his own thread. Comprende?

ah well... 1 added to the hundred others.... im cool with promoting him... if it means people may instead of slating him at every oppotunity actually do something constructive with their time and try and help the guy then im cool....

Fucking stroll on.....

I'm going to book him for a night, cut his dubplates and have his babies!!

The guys a legend! I know nothing.

ah well... 1 added to the hundred others.... im cool with promoting him... if it means people may instead of slating him at every oppotunity actually do something constructive with their time and try and help the guy then im cool....

Cool man, fair point. I don't think I've said a bad word about the guy. Everyone has to start somewhere.

+ his music
+ you promoting him

He isn't your older brother by any chance?? :D

Back
Top Bottom