DJ Kitsap

FAIL!!

Sorry Dustek... you no i love you man (no bromo)

but your wrong mate... he is doing something he likes doing... he may shit... but that does not mean you can slate the guy constantly without actually telling him where he's going wrong and giving him a helping hand..... once you have taken the time to try and help him and he still hasnt made any improvements then by all means gun him to the ground.... you and you alone have the right to gun him.

People are quick to point out someones flaws... but if you take the same amount of time and invest it in helping him instead maybe he might be able to do something with his career....

Sorry man, but he has no fucking idea. Its not a question of him not layering his drums, not adding enough reverb or of centering his bass - its still shite, composition + technique wise.

Sorry man, but he has no fucking idea. Its not a question of him not layering his drums, not adding enough reverb or of centering his bass - its still shite, composition + technique wise.

yeh i know man... but at least hes trying to do something... yeh i agree hes not very good.... but all the guy needs is guidence... not a million peeps slating him....

anyway.... MARMITE.... MISS REPRESENT.... hmmmmmm... hahaha

Off topic a little but...

Whats peoples beef with her? Ive heard a lot of people slate her.
Ive heard shes a bit full of herself.

hahah! nah shes cool man... known her for a long time... she used to go out with Nightwalker... they had a bad split i think... then got a bit out of hand... plus she is abit hot headed... so those two things added together makes for some bad reputation.... she's cool though... ive had a few head clashes with her but its all good... i still want to rub my marmite smeared body all over her!! hahaha... if only she saw this thread! probably kill me! hahahaha oh well...

Back
Top Bottom