** DJ KITSAP VS. MC CLARKY **

He is terrible,poor kid.

I'm with ya on that one - loving the prodigy sig as well - BIG

Fuck 'em and their law - maybe that's what Kitsap said to his mum when she lent him the money to actually buy a copy of cool edit to make his tunes on, instead of just downloading it. He's giving us a big middle finger by refusing to conform to the level that is deemed as standard!

And I'm sorry - but how the FUCK do you come up with a name like kitsap.........I'm very confused by the whole situation!

Clarky - Yes yes this one's going out to the mighty Jones and the Jacob...................I might die soon

Last edited:
hahahaha mc clarky you're shi-di-bi-bi-di-di-bi-bi-wa-do-da-di-wi-di-wi-di-shi-di-shi-di-shit

OH MY GOD! Clarky is the shit hes like a human crazy frog. BOOSHANk!

Nah seriously what the fuck was that.

He's giving us a big middle finger by refusing to conform to the level that is deemed as standard!

And I'm sorry - but how the FUCK do you come up with a name like kitsap.........I'm very confused by the whole situation!
LOL

notice how kitsap has removed the track "breeze" (as heard in the edited 1 nation video) and removed all comments reffering to it from his geustbook

??

I just don't understand what it is they think they're doing. Is it me or does there seem to be a whole generation of completely lost youth that have no roots or culture as they've been brought up being force fed Rihanna - Pussycat Dolls - Usher - 50 Cent - The list goes on. And the bi-product of this seems to produce a "counterculture" - those like Clarky and the legendary Daddy Kitsap - who think they're really quite alternative (fair play to the lads at least they're having a pop?).

But it seems to me like these youths need educating about what came before Original Sin and the like. As well as a good talking to about their chosen rhyme styles! In order that they, like us can grow up to be true school.

Amen

the thing i like about mc clarky the most is if he cant find a word to rhyme he just makes up a new word! how inventive!

I was on Youtube last night and some how came across Mc Clarky aswell... What is going on???

you do know there are videos of birds with massive tits on there right? how do you come across mc clarky, you're seriously misled*

Back
Top Bottom