** DJ KITSAP VS. MC CLARKY **

sampa

ShadowSniper
He is terrible,poor kid.

I'm with ya on that one - loving the prodigy sig as well - BIG

Fuck 'em and their law - maybe that's what Kitsap said to his mum when she lent him the money to actually buy a copy of cool edit to make his tunes on, instead of just downloading it. He's giving us a big middle finger by refusing to conform to the level that is deemed as standard!

And I'm sorry - but how the FUCK do you come up with a name like kitsap.........I'm very confused by the whole situation!

Clarky - Yes yes this one's going out to the mighty Jones and the Jacob...................I might die soon

Last edited:

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
hahahaha mc clarky you're shi-di-bi-bi-di-di-bi-bi-wa-do-da-di-wi-di-wi-di-shi-di-shi-di-shit

RaggaDred

I hit girls
He's giving us a big middle finger by refusing to conform to the level that is deemed as standard!

And I'm sorry - but how the FUCK do you come up with a name like kitsap.........I'm very confused by the whole situation!
LOL

notice how kitsap has removed the track "breeze" (as heard in the edited 1 nation video) and removed all comments reffering to it from his geustbook

??

sampa

ShadowSniper
I just don't understand what it is they think they're doing. Is it me or does there seem to be a whole generation of completely lost youth that have no roots or culture as they've been brought up being force fed Rihanna - Pussycat Dolls - Usher - 50 Cent - The list goes on. And the bi-product of this seems to produce a "counterculture" - those like Clarky and the legendary Daddy Kitsap - who think they're really quite alternative (fair play to the lads at least they're having a pop?).

But it seems to me like these youths need educating about what came before Original Sin and the like. As well as a good talking to about their chosen rhyme styles! In order that they, like us can grow up to be true school.

Amen