dj kitsap - south park

He 's not even that bad! hes got some nice drum sounds and decent sub!

better than a lot of people I hear,

Sound's like he's got the basic's to a tee.

Oh for fuck's sake, this is atrocious. The intro wants me to stick a fork in my ears. Further on its a bit better but he still needs to spend a year in the studio before bombarding people with this crap.

That just really mashed my head up. The samples are really poorly ripped and there's a LOT of clashing on the intro. But fair play for putting it up. Thundercats is a bit better but the drop is really weak. Needs a lot adding to it.

every tune he makes has some weak novelty sample thats repeated about 14823564,0373245252 times during the intro alone

and they are usually shit, annoying samples to go with the shit annoyingly poorly produced tunes

stop promoting the guy!! shit man!!

Exactly, do you know how much attention you're actually giving this guy. There's thousands of excellent producers out there that would love people on a forum to analyse their tracks in a thread. This guy is beyond shite, he doesn't deserve any attention to his music. Kitsap is a failed gimick.

Exactly, do you know how much attention you're actually giving this guy. There's thousands of excellent producers out there that would love people on a forum to analyse their tracks in a thread. This guy is beyond shite, he doesn't deserve any attention to his music. Kitsap is a failed gimick.

thank you....

PLEASE NO MORE KITSAP THREADS!! ITS OLD AND BORING NOW!! MOVE ON!!!

Back
Top Bottom