DJ Jay Murphy - A History of Drum & Bass (92-02) - December 2009

markusdarkus

DJ Jay Murphy - A History of Drum & Bass - December 2009

A recent studio mix of mine (something for xmas), primarily dark and heavy..the last 30 mins or so get into some dirty, dark territory (I threw on plenty of Ram Trilogy tracks!!! Love em!)....enjoy & Merry Xmas!!

MarkusDarkus aka DJ Jay Murphy - A History of Drum & Bass :

01 - In between the lines - '95 Rampage (Roni Size remix)
02 - In between the lines - We're Rollin' (DJ SS remix)
03 - Adam F - Metropolis
04 - Adam F - Brand New Funk
05 - Aphrodite - King of the Beats
06 - Aphrodite - Musics Hypnotising (Re-charged)
07 - DJ Zinc - Not Ready (remix)
08 - Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass (Generation Dub mix)
09 - Dillinja - Dark Jungle
10 - Roni Size feat Rahzel - Out of Breath
11 - Aphrodite - Stalker
12 - Ram Trilogy - Night Vision
13 - Ram Trilogy - Titan
14 - Ram Trilogy - Huggy Bear
15 - Adam F - The Greatest of all time (Ray Keith VIP mix)
16 - Adam F - Stand Clear (Origin Unknown remix)
17 - Adam F - Dirty Harrys Revenge (DJ Hype & Pascal remix)
18 - Brockie & Ed Solo - System Check
(intentional pause..)
19 - Ram Trilogy - Mind Overload

Mix Runtime : 1hr 22 mins

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ft0ywzuy5zo/drum&bass_classics.mp3

Last edited:
Alot of tracks I've never heard before since im 22 and no one I know really listens to classics. I've been downloading olllld mixes from the 90's for like a month now I love the old stuff.

I have a Andy C set with that Adam F - Brand New Funk track By far one of my favs.

as for feed back, This mix has a awesome flow man, tight mixing, and awesome tracks.

Alot of tracks I've never heard before since im 22 and no one I know really listens to classics. I've been downloading olllld mixes from the 90's for like a month now I love the old stuff.

I have a Andy C set with that Adam F - Brand New Funk track By far one of my favs.

as for feed back, This mix has a awesome flow man, tight mixing, and awesome tracks.

Thanks Gr1pz for the comments, cheers for biting the bullet and downloading, i think a lot of peeps on the forum have possibly looked at the title 'a history of drum and bass' and gone 'ah old stuff, not interested', when apart from a few old ones at the start, the rest are modern floorfillers..everytime I have played this set out, it has taken the roof off!!

Not being picky but it says 92-02, i can't see anything ealier then 95/96 there.

You do have a point, not sure why I put that strapline in there?!?! 10 years is a lie, but sounded better!! Lets call it a History of Drum and Bass (95ish - 02-ish).........Done!

Back
Top Bottom