dj.jason / ozone - fantasize (bad ace inc rmx)

dj.jason said:
dj.jason / ozone - fantasize [bad ace inc rmx]

just got htis one back from bad ace inc and all i can say is ooooohhhhhh my gosh. this has all the qualities for release (hint hint)!!! huge big ups to traxie for doing this rmx, love ya work mate.

http://skeyemountain.com/fantasize_rmx.mp3

comments always welcome
Will check when I get home.

Bad Ace surely does knock out the tunes (y)

This is no doubt the best tune i've heard on here and i've heard plenty, believe me.... The beats are phat and the elements within are perfect, nothing i would change at all... Bassline is amazing and packs a huge punch at the drop, Boh!!!!! Big up to bad ace for the remix and big up to Jason and Ozone for the groundwork... An absolute slammer here, the label that picks this up is lucky to have these boys on board... Got the BeatMech 101 seal of approval, not that that matters in the big scheme, but i'm sure y'all will love as much as i do...
Cheers for a phat tune and quality listen, i got it on repeat as we speak, hehehe
Keep it up boys,
..JAISE...

thanks for all the feedback so far guys, respect to ya'll

jay walker said:
Is that 320kbs or does my real
player decieve me? :|

i have converted it to 320kbs , but im not sure if the quality is any better though than the original, as that was awsome quality. thanks for checkin it though :D

Mad ass tune mate!

Love the rolling beat, the high sounds, the atmospheres, the structure, good breakdown.

Sounds epic and sounds good!

Great work! :gun: :applause:

Finally got round to hearing this & the man has given a large amount of his time to this project & it is the best track I've heard form your studio in a very long time mate. Looking forward to the remixes on my tracks :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom