dj jano from Belguim mixtape

jano

I play dnb since 1996. Check my site www.djjano.tk ,there is a link to my mixtape or you can listen to it right here http://users.pandora.be/dj-jano/Dj Jano - Maymix.mp3 . Post your comments here or sign my guestbook

enjoy :rave:

here's the playlist:

B-Key – Uncertain Thoughts (Outbreak Records)
Raiden – All Out War-Raiden (Renegade Hardware)
Technical Itch vs Kemal – Highline (Moving Shadow)
Dylan – Dracle (Renegade Hardware)
Technical Itch – Reborn (White Label)
Dj S.I.N. & Stare – Highline (DSCI4)
Tango And Ratty – Steel Fingers (Function Records)
Keaton And Hive – The Plague (Renegade Hardware)
Rascal & Klone - Delta 9 Remix (Frequentie)
Crossfire – Counterforce (DSCI4)

Do you play Belgiam techno from 1991? That would be very awesome.

Also is there any Belgiam dnb labels these days that try to carry on that old Belgiam techno sound? Such a thing would really peak my interest. Although sadly I only see UK acts and labels in your tracklist. I certainly hope someone in Belgiam is still making cool music.

Re: Re: dj jano from Belguim mixtape

1992 said:
Do you play Belgiam techno from 1991? That would be very awesome.

Also is there any Belgiam dnb labels these days that try to carry on that old Belgiam techno sound? Such a thing would really peak my interest. Although sadly I only see UK acts and labels in your tracklist. I certainly hope someone in Belgiam is still making cool music.

don't forget the productions of our god Crossfire, Axi is making stuff too. Millennium Kru will start productioning, ...

Belgium is still in the beginning to produce quality stuff, but over two years the scene is gonna be sooooooo much better. So it's not true that our music sucks, mostly I think it isn't hard enough and then I mostly buy UK-stuff.

Back
Top Bottom