Dj Jammin - This one goes to 11 - NEW TUNE! Feedback please

Not bad, hard to tell from the hosting how the bass is and how deep it is. Would be interesting to hear in a club rather than on my headphones.

One word....

'fun' :clown:

Honestly... a lil quirky for my tastes, but wow... my man... VERY creative Synth work for all the bass, and that LFOed lead work is sensational!

Prod sounds fantastic too!!

Brkdwn at 2:30ish is badass!!!!

2:54 - imo... I'd introduce some leadwork to accentuate 'all' the niftyness of your Basswork... seems like you're letting those neat sounds be by themselves when at that point of the song, they needn't be. Hell, a big pad in the midrange department would suffice as well... just me though.

Overall, very creative, but imo... a lil too minimal for me... but I love leads and lots of Padwork so you'll have to excuse me.

:jam:

Hello mate,

I really appreciate the above, yeah i know what you're saying at 2:54 i'll definatley look into improving that!

thanks for taking the time to comment!

One word....

'fun' :clown:

Honestly... a lil quirky for my tastes, but wow... my man... VERY creative Synth work for all the bass, and that LFOed lead work is sensational!

Prod sounds fantastic too!!

Brkdwn at 2:30ish is badass!!!!

2:54 - imo... I'd introduce some leadwork to accentuate 'all' the niftyness of your Basswork... seems like you're letting those neat sounds be by themselves when at that point of the song, they needn't be. Hell, a big pad in the midrange department would suffice as well... just me though.

Overall, very creative, but imo... a lil too minimal for me... but I love leads and lots of Padwork so you'll have to excuse me.

:jam:

pretty much this... maybe need something deeper underlying the lfo'ing sounds as there seems to be a gap between the basss and them (frequency wise)?

really like the drums and overall production!

yeah i wanted the bassline to play a different melody to the LFO's i see what you're saying though, i could easily make the bass a longer note instead of what it is!

Back
Top Bottom