"Dj Jammin - Put some fucking dnb on" (Best to date! Please give feedback!!!!)

Good effort jammin, rolls along nicely, few things ive noticed, theres not alot of sub on that bass, needs to rumble with those wobble noises!

drums needs a bit more work as well, a break sitting in the back of the drums would work wonders, with a bit of eqing would fill the gap between bassline and kick/snare pattern. the hats need to come down a bit and use a few different hits to give shuffle.

like the radio tuning bit alot, howd you do that? it a sample? thought I heard the bit from hip hop - dead prez?

Thanks guys.. really appreciate that. It's some sample i found on www.sampleswap.org good little site considering i dont own any sample packs.

Just a question.. i've never lined up a premade break with my beats would it just be the same as lining up vocals?

Cheers!

Thanks guys.. really appreciate that. It's some sample i found on www.sampleswap.org good little site considering i dont own any sample packs.

Just a question.. i've never lined up a premade break with my beats would it just be the same as lining up vocals?

Cheers!

you use fl yeah? add fruity slicer channel, import break, adjust the tempo (click hold an move speed up/down in the slicer, use quick quantize to snap the break to the drums, an pow!

Cheers for the tips jay I did it differently I just got the sample to the right tempo and and put it at the start of each bar, does it still have the same effect that way?
Cant seem to get the hang of that slicer i put the tempo to 174 same as my project but it all seems to be out

Edit: worked it out and it sounds quite rude :D Cheers for that jay

Thanks again!

Last edited:
nice tune man, i do like it. but i would say bring down the symbols a bit. and layer up the bass with some sub, nice tune though.

need a few adjustments, but got makin of a heavy tune!, big up Jammin! sounds like old skool Full Cycle :D

funky jumpup vibe
deffo needs a kickin sub underneath
kick is a bit empty as well, try layering up your drums and compressing em

good vibe tho, just need to work on the engineering aspect of it
nuff respekt

Not gonna talk about the mechanics mate coz im not really qualified to do so yet.
NICE TRACK mate. Kind of reminds me of a lowdown deep type choon. Cymbals do need adjusting tho mate.
Sweet as mate.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom